What are you wearing today?

I got the job :)
Although I'd prefer the one I'm having an interview for on Thursday as its closer and more hours, this one I need to actually work out if the hours will cover the bus fare :/

Oh and now I'm totally in my pj's

Well done on the job, good luck on the other one :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue ripped jeans (not trendy ripped just knackered coz they're old lol), a she-ra baggy vest, black boyfriend cardi & my dark khaki dockers :D

Still at work so still wearing blue Jeggings from yesterday, with a Teal top with 3/4 sleeves, the same sleeveless hooded cardi, clean socks and Knicks and black ankle boots!

Got jeans and a blue jumper on, with my workout gear underneath (was going to take little one to school but he's too ill) but I'm staying like this until I can be bothered to attempt my crosstrainer (full of cold myself) but depends on little one, this could quite easily become a duvet and Christmas film day

donna88 said:
Got jeans and a blue jumper on, with my workout gear underneath (was going to take little one to school but he's too ill) but I'm staying like this until I can be bothered to attempt my crosstrainer (full of cold myself) but depends on little one, this could quite easily become a duvet and Christmas film day

Oh I'd love a duvet DVD day!

Oh I'd love a duvet DVD day!

I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could breath and if little one wasn't running to the toilet every 5 minutes lol, but will make the most of it.

donna88 said:
I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could breath and if little one wasn't running to the toilet every 5 minutes lol, but will make the most of it.

Mine used to get runny bums before a cold!
Try warm lemonade with a squeeze lemon and paracetamol for you and leave off the dairy for both of you for a few days xxxx get well xxx

Mine used to get runny bums before a cold!
Try warm lemonade with a squeeze lemon and paracetamol for you and leave off the dairy for both of you for a few days xxxx get well xxx

Never heard of the dairy thing before, will do though :) thanks for the advice, wouldn't be surprised if he does have a cold coming, but there's so much going around at the minute it could be anything (he seems fine in himself at least running around like a nutter).will make sure he's kept well wrapped up (me too of course) I've been drinking green tea with lemon squeezed in, we don't have any lemonaide in unfortunatley. Thank you :)

Black leggins, a purple lace tunic / dress, ballerina pumps and a cute embroidered cardigan :)

Black trousers, socks, shoes and cardy (I do seem to still have a lot of black in my wardrobe) with a black and white top :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditzy print dress, black thick tights and boots!

Joanne, you sound like you have such lovely clothes!

I'm in a black houndstooth pencil skirt, black scoop neck top, long black cardi and black tights and pumps. All this black!

Back