What are you wearing today?

Black skinny jeans, a pink and white short dress with a brown belt, black cardi :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At work so crappy clothes that I don't mind working in, black pull on trousers, Navy Polo shirt, black boots my husbands charcoal cardi.

Just a plain black top with black leggings. I made the effort today clearly!

Blue jeans, count duckula fitted tee, black boyfriend cardigan, uggs & black wooly hat (to cover up the mess I made of my hair dying Wednesday :)) not the best way to go visit the school my daughter starting at in January!

Not sure about count duckula... Is button moon, Raggy dolls or rocky horror more professional lol X

jeans and a jumper, going to get changed though as little one isn't going to school (full of cold) so I'll be changing into a scruffier jumper after I've done my exercise (If I get chance to do my exercise with little one actually)

I wish I knew! I've got another interview today and need to find something suitable :)

Black skater skirt, tights, a black and cream chiffon top with beads on the collar and ballet pumps :)

Update: found something to wear for interview. Black dress with small White spots, black tights, black shoes. I look very professional!

Be jealous !!!! My jimjams all day.................lubbly, jubbly been cosy, comfy and relaxed all day............work tomorrow so a different story then.

Slightly cooler today, hurray! Skinny jeans (size 14 and a bit big!), sheer-ish button up top with a patisserie pattern, lime green cord blazer, gold flats.

Right now I'm in my jammies - black tracksuit trousers and a black cami, with my bright pink zombie Iron Fist 'uggs'. Soooo comfy. Wee Chum wants to go out later though so I suppose I'll have to get dressed!

Just about to shower and get into my work uniform which is a hospital tunic and black trousers

Back