What are you wearing today?

PJ's with polar bears on them. About to have a bath so the PJ's will be replaced with more PJ's :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OOps- link to top didnt work but its got a plum background with flowers on. Very comfy xx

Black boots, light grey tights, black jumper dress with pleated skirt :)

Black trousers, blue shirt and a red and gold cardigan. Got my interview later but will be outside most of the day so will take the cardigan off for the interview.

Right now my nightie - during the day just an average t shirt - and home alone so no pants :) hehe

I got it :)

It went really well thank you, they said I didn't seem nervous and also said some great things about me being around school recently :) so feeling really good

It was nice as well, a few people were making sure I was prepared so its good to know people wanted to help and more importantly wanted me to get the job :)

Christmas dinner tomorrow so after we've finished work I can celebrate a little with everyone too lol. Need to dig out my Santa hat and Rudolf earrings.

Not got up yet so still in zebra onesie! When I do get out of bed ill be wearing blue skinny jeans, khaki top with diamanté skulls on, blue boyfriend cardigan & black uggs - camouflage parka & wooly hat will worn on & off coz busy day today X

Ahh well done Donna which job was this then?

Today am wearing blue jeans and purple roll neck jumper

It's the lunchtime supervisor one at my sons school, I'm hoping to either become a consultant or get another job eventually down the line in the school, as being a consultant would fit well around this job and I'd love that or otherwise I've also always wanted to work in a classroom so would be lovely to do that as well :)
I'm really enjoying doing the lunchtimes at the moment though :) (just hope this Christmas dinner doesn't do me too much damage as I put on 3lbs this week!!! I'm going to be a stone heavier by Jan at this rate)

Oh and for now I'm wearing blue jeans and an old black and white jumper (with a hole in it :/) I have my workout gear on underneath so I can get on the crosstrainer as soon as I get home from dropping little one off

Blue maternity jeans from herringbone and long blue jersey with snuggly black Uggs (husband bought them for my last pregnancy 3 years ago)

I got it :)

It went really well thank you, they said I didn't seem nervous and also said some great things about me being around school recently :) so feeling really good
Well done!!! :)

Black trousers, red tee, red shoes.

Ok this black and red combo is a habit!
And catching...

Black boots, black tights, red dress, black cardy :D

Back