What are you wearing today?

Miserable weather here today so I've got all of my layers on!! Black leggings, long sleeved t-shirt, long christmas/argyle print jumper, and knee high tan coloured riding boots. And believe it or not, I'm still cold!! Brrr . . .

Black boots, dark red tights, check skirt, navy t shirt, black cardy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wine coloured skinnies, long sleeved black top and then a knitted loose oatmeal coloured jumper which has small holes in it (designed that way!) has sparkly things sewn onto it too x

Black trousers, black boots, striped shirt (white with stripes on shades of purple), have a black cardi but not wearing as too hot!

Today is my last day in work before Christmas so naturally I have a Christmas jumper on! ;) paired with some black skinnies and uggs (oh and christmas socks!)

Love this thread!!

At the moment, I'm lounging my favourite new PJs - leopard print bottoms, brown top with an owl wearing leopard print ear muffs saying 'Whoooo are you looking at?' haha... Primark! :D

Going out to town today for a Christmas Nando's lunch with my besties so I will wear my new stone washed jeans (size 14 eek!) which have lovely studs around the pockets and a Christmas t-shirt with Stewie from family guy on it... (completely forgotten what the top says though haha!)

Then.... Going out Christmas clubbing tonight so am wearing a Santa themed dress (red satin with fur trim at the top and bottom) with suspenders/stockings and a Santa hat!

Phew... Think that's all of today's outfit changes, though you never know!

Black jeans, black uggs, long black vest & khaki jumper with studded cross on front :D

Love this thread!!

At the moment, I'm lounging my favourite new PJs - leopard print bottoms, brown top with an owl wearing leopard print ear muffs saying 'Whoooo are you looking at?' haha... Primark! :D

Going out to town today for a Christmas Nando's lunch with my besties so I will wear my new stone washed jeans (size 14 eek!) which have lovely studs around the pockets and a Christmas t-shirt with Stewie from family guy on it... (completely forgotten what the top says though haha!)

Then.... Going out Christmas clubbing tonight so am wearing a Santa themed dress (red satin with fur trim at the top and bottom) with suspenders/stockings and a Santa hat!

Phew... Think that's all of today's outfit changes, though you never know!

I love primark for PJ's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grey / black dress, black tights and little ankle boots with silver chains on the heels.

Here is the dress...

Work Dresses | Grey Marl swing dress. | Warehouse

Not the tpye of dress i never normally get, but went to a posh restaurant with people from work today so it was the right style i think. Boots look filthy as weather has been awful today! x

Attachments

• image-4276681673.jpg
    image-4276681673.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2620251726.jpg
    image-2620251726.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 94
Love the dress & boots!

I'm wearing red elmo pyjama bottoms, black tshirt, red Adidas hoody & fluffy slippers :D

Not great photos but here was my outfit from the day, I loved it! The top says "watching to see if I'm naughty, are you?"

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121221_190510.png
    ForumRunner_20121221_190510.png
    555.3 KB · Views: 88
  • ForumRunner_20121221_190533.png
    ForumRunner_20121221_190533.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 90
Completely hungover so I would be surprised if I changed into anything other than PJs....

Back