What are you wearing today?

Wow you look lovely;)

Green tights, my red festive skirt and a black top which has sheer sleeves and a gold chain around the neck line x

PJ's with polar bears on them & pink wellie socks - sofa day as trying to fight off a cold :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My all black work uniform until dinner, then home and a sparkley jumper. Followed by my pjs

Skinny jeans, converse, grey tshirt and blank cardy - I'm at work but as its a half day I've opted to 'dress down' ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blue skinny maternity jeans knee high brown boots long sleeved brown top and black jacket!! Am off to brave the shopping centre :) must be crackers!! X

Jim jams and dressing gown all day.Am still poorly and can't even be bothered to do my nails for tomorrow :0(

My zebra onesie coz I can't be bothered to get out of bed! If I can be arsed to get dressed later it'll be summat comfy like leggings & oversized jumper :)

Pink pyjamas with white polka dots as I've been really ill over Christmas and still not ready to give up the pj days! Big haul from new look ordered in the sales yesterday so will soon have some lovely outfits to show off :)

Back