What are you wearing today?

I know this isn't the general purpose of the thread but I need an opinion and can't ask bf as he isn't here. House party.at.a friends for Nye, dressy but not too dressed up so thought I'd go jeans and a nice top. Torn between 2, which should I pick?

Black drape front?

ForumRunner_20121231_140010.png
(excuse the flash was the only way I could get the drape detail to show!)

Or off white layered lace?

ForumRunner_20121231_140056.png

Will wear heels to dress it up and my hair will obv be dry and styled :)
Opinions please! Xx

red capri pants with a side zip and a cream blouse with a flower pattern on the bottom , with suede caramel kitten heels.I'm channelling the fifties today lol !
Will be moving up a decade for new years eve. Will be wearing a black dress with a big white lace hem to the bottom and sleeves with sparkly tights and black kinky boots. I'm gonna try wearing false eye lashes for the first time. Any one got any tips on how to apply ?

But look lovely but i vote lace one!

I'm wearing navy skinnies, white vest top and a sheer coral coloured loose top

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know this isn't the general purpose of the thread but I need an opinion and can't ask bf as he isn't here. House party.at.a friends for Nye, dressy but not too dressed up so thought I'd go jeans and a nice top. Torn between 2, which should I pick?

Black drape front?

View attachment 72859
(excuse the flash was the only way I could get the drape detail to show!)

Or off white layered lace?

View attachment 72860

Will wear heels to dress it up and my hair will obv be dry and styled :)
Opinions please! Xx
Also thinking the lace one x

Thanks everyone lace it is then!

I'm gonna try wearing false eye lashes for the first time. Any one got any tips on how to apply ?

Put one coat of mascare on first, then get the false lashes and make sure they aren't too long for your lash line or they will look silly. If so trim the end with a pair of scissors then hold the lashes in a pair of tweezers and apply the glue. Wait a minute or so then using the tweezers line it up close to your lash line. What I do is once they've made contact and started to stick I ditch the tweezers then work them as close as poss to my own lashes by pinching the lash hairs between thumb and forefinger and pushing them into my lash line. Hard to describe but hope you kinda get what I mean! Once they are in place apply another coat of mascara to help blend the falsies to your own lashes and if the glue line looks a bit funny use liquid eyeliner to even it out and help cover it a bit. Hope this helps! Xx

Last edited:
I'm back in pjs :) just had a nice hot bubble bath & I'm not going anywhere so its all good!

I'm having a dilemma at the moment as I can't decide what to wear tonight. I have a red and black oriental style dress (cropped up earlier in this thread), a blak dress with a lace overlay, a purple and gold halterneck dress or a magenta/cerise skirt with a black cowl neck with sequins around the neck. I know I have no pictures, but any opinions? xx

dudette2001uk said:
I'm having a dilemma at the moment as I can't decide what to wear tonight. I have a red and black oriental style dress (cropped up earlier in this thread), a blak dress with a lace overlay, a purple and gold halterneck dress or a magenta/cerise skirt with a black cowl neck with sequins around the neck. I know I have no pictures, but any opinions? xx

Black and lace dress :)

Back