What are you wearing today?

Thanks everyone lace it is then!

Put one coat of mascare on first, then get the false lashes and make sure they aren't too long for your lash line or they will look silly. If so trim the end with a pair of scissors then hold the lashes in a pair of tweezers and apply the glue. Wait a minute or so then using the tweezers line it up close to your lash line. What I do is once they've made contact and started to stick I ditch the tweezers then work them as close as poss to my own lashes by pinching the lash hairs between thumb and forefinger and pushing them into my lash line. Hard to describe but hope you kinda get what I mean! Once they are in place apply another coat of mascara to help blend the falsies to your own lashes and if the glue line looks a bit funny use liquid eyeliner to even it out and help cover it a bit. Hope this helps! Xx

Really helpful thanks. They stayed on okay. I need a liquid liner though as I had to us a gel one and it's not as dark and crisp as a liquid one. I'll definitely be wearing them again
x

Black tracky bottoms, a khaki green day hoodie, white vest underneath & purple fluffy slippers! Lazy day x

Back at work :( white and black small leopard print skater dress from Dorothy Perkins with sheer black tights and a comfy black cardi :) freeeezing today! Could have done with a few more layers haha!

Black skinnies, minnie mouse diamante top and a comfy topshop hoodie :)

I've got dressed!!! (Haven't really bothered most of Xmas/New Year lol... Anyway I'm wearing high waist navy skinny jeans, long black vest, khaki jumper with a studded cross & black uggs :D

Lovely outfit Jenna. Wish I was young enough to wear shorts .
I'm wearing white loose blouse with black lace drop hem vest over, black WOW bootleg jeans ( supposed to lift your bum- big ask in my case lol !), flat black ankle boots, black and copper wide cuff. Am channelling a very old rock chic today !

Back