What are you wearing today?

I'm wearing my very fetching black and pink floral pjs from asda and pink slippers lol.
its all I've lived in the last few days xxx

Good to know I'm not the only one in my pjs at three in the afternoon haha! I'm in my cow pattern pj bottoms and pink pj top to match with my pop slippers :) lazy Sundays are the best!

Jeans, long sleeved black top and my holey pink jumper! Oh and pale pink slippers lol x

a towel:giggle:just outa the shower

Also wearing a towel lol well 2 ! 1 on my head and 1 on my bod lol and a dressing gown as its a bit chilly as also just had a shower. Would like to stay in this but need to do some ironing and don't want to burn anything!

Me too. 2 towels. One in my head, just got out the bath. PJ's going in next :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gone from PJS to gym wear to 2 towels, to jeans and a t-shirt then two different dresses (trying on new clothes) and now my PJS again haha! Nothing too interesting, but lots of changes today haha

Ive got my pj's on now but today I wore jeans, a white vest top and a sheer coral coloured over sized tshirt and brown boots.
Need to find something to wear for work tomorrow.... sometimes wish i had a work uniform

I've been so lazy, pj's all weekend with the exception of 20 mins when I put my jeans and coat on over them to collect my car from the garage, good job I didn't have an accident hehe

Black leggings, a lined cream lace shift dress, a really pretty pair of cream pumps that are embellished with lots of litte gold beads and gems, and a long black cardigan. Also wearing some really cute black feather earrings with gold detail :)

Wine coloured skinnies and a pink knitted patchwork jumper which i got from the Topshop sale recently :) wearing my ugg boots too.

Went to an interview today so black velvet style tights with a black chiffon dress which is sinched at the waist with a white peter pan collar :)

Old jeans that I wear for dog walking, a top with bleach stains on, walking boots and my waterproof coat.....lovely hey???!!! Lol

Thin black leggings, light weight grey long sleeve t-shirt,thinnest bra with no padding,teeny pants, long chunky cardy, brown Uggs and no socks.

Can you tell I've just been to group ? Once I take off me boots and cardy this outfit is the nearest to weighing in in the buff that I can manage lol !

Back