What are you wearing today?

Black jeans and a coral / pink loose chiffon top. Will be changing to my WI dress tonight!

Thin black leggings, light weight grey long sleeve t-shirt,thinnest bra with no padding,teeny pants, long chunky cardy, brown Uggs and no socks.

Can you tell I've just been to group ? Once I take off me boots and cardy this outfit is the nearest to weighing in in the buff that I can manage lol !

Lol!!!

I had black leggings, black mini, grey and black jumper and black boots (just took my boots off and am slumped on the sofa) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not wearing it, but I've just bought this as my dress to slim into :)

s2512227c101_1.jpg

Well this dress finally arrived today. My one comment at the moment...eeek!!! :eek: It seems very short, so I don't know whether to take it back or not. I'm horrified at the thought of bending over in it and exposing my knickers!! :eek::eek: Although I do need to lose at least a size for it to look good, so it may well end up being slightly longer once I've lost the weight. My legs do look quite good in it though...I wish I could just shift the tyre around my middle as my legs aren't bad! :D:D

What do you all think...take it back or not? xx

Old jeans that I wear for dog walking, a top with bleach stains on, walking boots and my waterproof coat.....lovely hey???!!! Lol

*Sings Gangnam style* Heyyyyy sexy lady! :p:p Haha! Mind you, my jammies and dressing gown aren't much better, lol! xx

Well this dress finally arrived today. My one comment at the moment...eeek!!! :eek: It seems very short, so I don't know whether to take it back or not. I'm horrified at the thought of bending over in it and exposing my knickers!! :eek::eek: Although I do need to lose at least a size for it to look good, so it may well end up being slightly longer once I've lost the weight. My legs do look quite good in it though...I wish I could just shift the tyre around my middle as my legs aren't bad! :D:D

Keep it it's gorgeous, where did you buy it from?

With a pair of killer heels you'll look fab :)

I received that dress yesterday- i like it and doesnt seem short on me?! I will be wearing errr...some magic underwear though! :D will wear with tights, as i do with everything. Lovely dress though!

I received that dress yesterday- i like it and doesnt seem short on me?! I will be wearing errr...some magic underwear though! :D Lovely dress though!

I think maybe it's because it's still too small on me, which doesn't help, haha! Also I think it's because I still feel really self conscious about myself, so maybe that's affecting my perception of the length of it. I think I will keep it though...I'll just have to remember not to bend over/fall over drunk, haha! :D

I think keep it! Can always wear opaque tights under it for a bit more....coverage?! It's gorgeous though, hope we get to see a pic of you in it! X

Yeah tights are definitely an option...hadn't really thought about opaque tights. Duh! Maybe when it fits I might upload a sneaky picture! :D xx

dudette2001uk said:

Just don't wear any knickers.....no chance of exposing them then!!! ;)

Naughty, naughty.
I'm wearing maroon leggings with a rib up the front, a mini dress ( should be knee length but is mini on me) that has blue and black striped top to the dropped waist and then the skirt bit is black. Got my black kinky boots on. It's a bit 60's again !
I never know which decade I'm gonna be in when I wake up !

i have a navy blue jeans on, with a coral coloured top that has grey roses on it and a grey cardigan. I love this top but cant wait for it to be too big!

nettie said:
i have a navy blue jeans on, with a coral coloured top that has grey roses on it and a grey cardigan. I love this top but cant wait for it to be too big!

I'll have it when it's too big for you lol ;)

It will be massive for you hun, I'm currently a size 22 xx

Back