What are you wearing today?

it is, i love it, its from the fat section in Tesco. Got it in the sale so it was a bargain for £7 :)

This dress from Wallis ( size 12 !!!), black hounds tooth patterened tights, knee length black patent boots and black jewellery. Going out to lunch and to Harvey Nics to browse ( no chance of buying anything). Will have to take my Emus with me though as we're going for a walk round a nature reserve as well.
images

Thanks Jenster. Had a lovely day out and then a brill evening when my brother and nephews came round. My Dh, Ds's and me then had a feast of beef taco's, chicken fajitas and all the trimmings. We were SO not on plan!

Today I'm wearing my dark black skinnies with zipa at the ankles, a sheer cream blouse with lacy shoulders and a pale gold flufy dip back jumper for warmth. Got my lace up/beigey coloured brogues. V. comfy even though they're high because they have a little platform.

Currently in a very attractive ensemble of jogging bottoms and a vest top ;D Had to pop to town to get UV paint in the middle of getting ready to go out for tonight, so grabbed anything I could find! Tonight though I shall be wearing a short black bodycon and lots of UV paint all over me haha!

Currently in a very attractive ensemble of jogging bottoms and a vest top ;D Had to pop to town to get UV paint in the middle of getting ready to go out for tonight, so grabbed anything I could find! Tonight though I shall be wearing a short black bodycon and lots of UV paint all over me haha!

Be sure to show us a pic! Navy skinnies and pink knitted jumper for me....really need to change up my outfits more often! :S

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will do! Really hyper and excited for this night out (rare as it usually takes a drink or two before I'm in the mood to brave the clubs!) so I'm sure there'll be lots of pics! Got a glow in the dark tongue bar too, which will show up in the UV, so I'm sure I'll show that off too!

Don't worry about changing up your outfits - the reason I don't post on here that regularly is that I'm almost always in PJS haha!

Going to a big wedding tomorrow and for the day ceremony am wearing this suit a cognac coloured skirt suit. It's a wool suit with a knee length pencil skirt and a short jacket. I've got an ivory chiffon blouse from Monsoon to wear under and two tone black and tan open toe stiletto's. For the night do I'm wearing wide black crepe trousers, pale gold top from Wallis tucked in with a gold belt. I've got a white tuxedo jacket to go with it ( from Next). can't decide whether to wear my gold court shoes ot red patent stiletto's with it. Any advice ladies?
Am really nervous about this wedding. I have to do a speech and everyone will be looking at me. I don't do everyone looking at me !!! Eek. I'm still really fat in my head.
xx

At the minute I'm wearing black leggings, hubbys navy Olympics 2012 hoodie & fluffy slippers

Going out for a few hours at tea time so I'm changing into skinny navy jeans, black heeled dockers, black Beatles vest & a red checked print shirt (not dressing up coz only going to local & ill be home by 9!)

Grey yoga pants, diamonte minnie mouse top and a topshop hoodie. Just having a day in the house! :)

Going to a big wedding tomorrow and for the day ceremony am wearing this suit a cognac coloured skirt suit. It's a wool suit with a knee length pencil skirt and a short jacket. I've got an ivory chiffon blouse from Monsoon to wear under and two tone black and tan open toe stiletto's. For the night do I'm wearing wide black crepe trousers, pale gold top from Wallis tucked in with a gold belt. I've got a white tuxedo jacket to go with it ( from Next). can't decide whether to wear my gold court shoes ot red patent stiletto's with it. Any advice ladies?
Am really nervous about this wedding. I have to do a speech and everyone will be looking at me. I don't do everyone looking at me !!! Eek. I'm still really fat in my head.
xx

Your outfits sound lovely, if it's not too late I'd go for the gold shoes, think they'd go more with the top & trousers.

Just slobbing out today, white cords, & pink/green/grey lacy jumper, with a thick cardi over the top, I'm freezing.

Now in my nightie and fluffy grey dressing gown. Had a great day. Thanks HH- took your advice and went for the gold shoes for the evening do.
have a feeling I'll still be in my nightie come Sunday tea-time lol- I am bushed !!
xx

Leopard print fleece PJ bottoms, black vest top and thick fluffy socks - well, it is Sunday afterall! I plan on having a quiet and relaxing day, with some cooking thrown in so don't expect that I'll bother changing until shower and bed time this evening!

As expected not properly dressed. In my pink onesie with big white spots on. I look just like Mr Blobby ! Had to give my sone a lift so went out in my onsie with a gillet, feather and down coat, scarf, hat, gloves - and my slippers ! It's flappin' freezing. Glad I didn't have to get out the car as might have generated a few raised eyebrows lol. !! Not going to wear this ensemble to work...

Green towel ( body). Pink towel ( head).
being off work is really bad for my routine ...

Back