What are you wearing today?

Today I've worn my new DMs with thick black tights & a paisely dress, & to make it suitable for work added a black jacket:D

For the brief hour or two I dressed today to go to a friend's house for a drink, I wore studded stonewashed jeans with a Kelly Brook black t-shirt with diamantes :)

I'm currently in bed and wearing a white vest top and black knickers! haha x

My bright pink Betty Boop nighty, pale blue pyjama bottoms, purple spotty dressing gown, socks with owls on and a pair of crocs....very sexy! Lol

layer 1 = socks, leg warmers, leggins and a cream polo neck jumper
layer 2 = cream fluffy boot slippers, blue jeans and cream jumper with pink and blue wintery pattern on
layer 3 = thick blue dressing gown with hood

still cold, tomorrow I'll be adding a vest under the jumper and any other layers I can think of

the kids would love that if I turned up to school with them, might do it just for the laugh. they already think my gloves which I can turn into mittens are hilarious and were laughing at my hat hair today (bearing in mind these kids are 4 and 5 lol) I don't care though, the hat kept me warm when I was outside and that's much more important then the children thinking my hair looks nice lol

Thick green leggings, green polo neck jumper, black tunic top with all-over necklace print ( Wallis), lovely koala socks that were a birthday pressie, chestnut brown high Ugli's.
And my thermals underneath !!

Ugly ass work uniform lol!! Black trousers, blues long sleeved shirt and a nave blue bodywarmer!! When i finish i will be changing into leopard print leggings and a black top to sit back and chill in the house with OH and a bottle of vino!! Roarrrrr....!!!! Xx

Back