What are you wearing today?

Green leggings, green jumper, owl socks and slippers. This thread is the only thing making me get dressed at all at the moment , so thank God for it. Without it I'd have been sitting here in my Mr Blbbby-look-alike- onsie wrapped in a furry brown blanket since Boxing Day !
Oh, and today I put on my new , best bra (38 quid instead of my usual £3.99). it's purple and the lady in the shop spent an hour trying to find me one that actually makes it look as though I have tits.
To think I used to be a 48 G ...

Green leggings, green jumper, owl socks and slippers. This thread is the only thing making me get dressed at all at the moment , so thank God for it. Without it I'd have been sitting here in my Mr Blbbby-look-alike- onsie wrapped in a furry brown blanket since Boxing Day !
Oh, and today I put on my new , best bra (38 quid instead of my usual £3.99). it's purple and the lady in the shop spent an hour trying to find me one that actually makes it look as though I have tits.
To think I used to be a 48 G ...
I need one of those bras lol I saw an old pic where I looked like had got balloons up my top in comparison to now

I need one of those too, I used to have lovely boobs, but saying that I had massive arms and tummy to go with them, I'd rather be happier with the rest of my body and not so happy with my boobs... they only got in the way anyway, I remember struggling to fit into clothes which fit everywhere but my chest,

today I'm wearing black skinnies and my new owl jumper... its cream and I believe I managed to eat a very messy tea without getting anything down it as well.... hope I don't find something when I take it off later lol.

Ooo owl socks, owl jumper.......I need to see! I love owl things. I'm in my owl socks now :)

Attachments

• image-854447591.jpg
    image-854447591.jpg
    504.6 KB · Views: 35
Geocaching today so black skinny jeans (to tuck in boots), walking boots, white & red stripe top, woolly hat, scarf & waterproof coat, oh yes & gloves.

I'm picturing where's wally?! :)

PJ's for me today - with pink welly socks :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

still snuggled up in my pj's, boyfriend has popped out to asda to pick me up some decongestant or whatever its called, I'm debating on whether to attempt a little run today or not, feeling poorly but don't want to get out of running, I have my long runs booked now, need to be building my fitness up not letting it drop :(

I can beat the lot of ya lol apparently the new thing to wear is ............... Toothpaste lmao. Im dressed then decided to brush my teeth, now im sitting in living room on lappy thinking wow theres a strong smell of mint in here - looked down and yes im wearing it all over my clean top :-( I smell nice tho lol

Back