What are you wearing today?

Texty_F said:
I can beat the lot of ya lol apparently the new thing to wear is ............... Toothpaste lmao. Im dressed then decided to brush my teeth, now im sitting in living room on lappy thinking wow theres a strong smell of mint in here - looked down and yes im wearing it all over my clean top :-( I smell nice tho lol

I do this all the time!!! It's a pain to get off your clothes too.

still snuggled up in my pj's, boyfriend has popped out to asda to pick me up some decongestant or whatever its called, I'm debating on whether to attempt a little run today or not, feeling poorly but don't want to get out of running, I have my long runs booked now, need to be building my fitness up not letting it drop :(

I read in Womens Running mag that it's okay to run if your symptoms affect you neck up, but anyhting neck down you should give it a miss. I haven't run since July coz of a bad back but will get back to it asap. It's mjuch easier without the big boobs !!
Hope you feel better soon.

I'm in my fleecy leopard print 'leisurewear' aka pj's lol but will be putting my black skinnies on with my owl jumper and owl earrings after I finish sorting my bedroom out.

Owls- love owls !
I

I am starting to get owl jumper envy and haven't even seen them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Navy joggers and a grey hoodie, with thick socks. Hey, it's Sunday, the world should be thankful that I got changed out of my PJs!

Pyjamas all day......off work with a stomach bug :(

Hope you feel better soon Hun.
im dressed to go to work but I'm slobber out on the sofa now lol. Got a black dress on with tights and black cardigan nd salmon pink scarf xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hope you feel better soon Hun.
im dressed to go to work but I'm slobber out on the sofa now lol. Got a black dress on with tights and black cardigan nd salmon pink scarf xxx

Berry coloured sweats, my owl jumper ( yes, my beloved owl jumper!!), hubby's hoodie. Been to the gym.
Got to get dressed properly for work tomorrow. Can't bear to think of wearing work clothes in the snow- want my big snuggly stuff!!
Any suggestions for smart work/snow wear fashionista's.

Not lost that much weight but jeans need a belt... long teal jumper and slippers!

Been to work. irritating that you have to keep going every day in the week isn't itlol!
yes , the novelty of having returned has worn off.
Wore grey ponte wide leg trousers with a fixed seam up the front, red and white striped jumper, red Per
Una cardigan that closes with a big black glass button/popper. Got it BNWT from a charity shop so very pleased. Black boots. Still wearing my thermal long johns and long sleeved vest underneath. Accessoried with chunky black beads and bracelet.
Wore my chocolate feather and down coat, suede /fur flower pot hat and big black gloves.
Was gunna wear a skirt tomorrow but it's going to bucket down with snow so will wear some thick trousers instead.
Thermals in wash ready for tomorrow. Should have bought more than one set !!

Back