What are you wearing today?

Black,white and beige maxi skirt, lack polo neck sweater, Black, white and beige Karen Millen blanket cardigan and black leather biker boots.

Am I the only one playing now :eek:(
xx

Black leggings, black tunic dress with small cream spots on, black boots (a bit like ugg boots), dark green coat and grey scarf. Need to get changed though now for work, dark blue jeans and a black top that's slightly longer at the back (to cover my bum lol)

I'm wearing a grey and black thick dress (picture in this thread somewhere!) with tights and ankle boots :)

I'm in a moss green thin slouch jumper with blue skinny jeans and brown leather wedge boots. I'll have to get a picture up as this is the second time I've worn this and each time someone has complimented me on my figure! It's my go-to outfit now!

Stone washed skinny jeans with bronze studs and a black and white striped top :)

Maroon ponte leggings, black Emu's, a big pink boyfirend cardy coz it's freezing, my dangly owl earings and this tea dress:( shame I don't look anything like the model :eek:( -
A256P_SP137_08_2833Na
nnnnSha

Black skinnies and a pale pink / white floral floaty dress with a belt around the waist. Black boots with a small heel!

Grey check trouser suit, peach polo neck jumper and plum coloured heels.

Electric blue straight leg trousers, black high heel lace up brogues, electric blue, black, purple and yellow short sleeved top over a black polo neck jumper. Wore a black crop bolero jacket over for work. Also today gave my vintage black leather coat an airing with my fuschia suede gloves that have bows on the wrists. They were an absolute steal at £7.00 from Primark !

Wore my bestest blouse, proper wool skirt suit and black patent knee boots to go out for lunch in a select restaurant with my friend. It was a late pressie for my birthday and I felt proper posh !

It'll be thermals and wellies to morrow- it's tipping it down with snow here in Arctic Brum !

Purple skinnies and my beloved multi-coloured jumper from H&M!

It's snowing here in Crawley and I am still in my lovely pink fluffy dressing gown and pink satin slippers!! I might stay in it all day!:gen125:

Navy skinny jeans, black vest, cream chunky oversized jumper over, black uggs & a black n white bobble hat :D

not enough, I have a jumper on a cardigan my tabbard, leggings legwarmers and jeans but I'm still freezing, too late to go put an extra vest on though as have to set off any minute :( will put that extra layer on tomorrow though!!!!

Thermal long johns and vest with smart navy trousers over, navy plether t-shirt and lime green waisted jumper over. And to finish my professional look for today, put on my snake skin print wellies and forgot to take them off all day !!

Back