What are you wearing today?

Fleecy leapoard print pj's for me too. Will have to get dressed this evening but it will be slouchy track pants and an oversized jumper.

Green and blue Gok Frock over black jeggings and my biker boots.
And this dress is significantly looser than the last time I wore it.

Maroon leggings, owl jumper, black Emu's

A long peasent kind of skirt as a dress as I got sunburnt and I needed something not touching the ouchie bits- LOL

A long peasent kind of skirt as a dress as I got sunburnt and I needed something not touching the ouchie bits- LOL[/QUOTE

Lucky you ! I wore extra thick tights, black and dark blue striped maxi skirt, long dark terracotta blouse with a wide black leather waist belt and gypsy style jewelry. Wore my new Gabor suede shoes, also in dark terracotta. Very comfy.
Oh-and my thermal vest underneath-still !!

At the moment I'm in my grey t-shirt nighty thing that I bought on holiday in France last year as I'd forgotten to pack one lol, and a pair of very old pale blue 3/4 length pyjama bottoms

most of the day 3/4 jeans and purple and white top whatsit - now my nighty that says wake me for a cuddle on it - lol

camel cord maxi skirt, cream polo neck jumper, brown and camel hacking jacket, brown riding boots
xx

i am still in my Pj's - am wondering if you eat less if you get dressed and put your make up on etc......

Black skinnies, vest top and then a sheer coral coloured top with a bird print, black cardy and my uggs

Seamed leggings, multi-coloured stripey long sleeve t-shirt, black Emu's

Feeling quite sleepy today, and the manager is out of work for the rest of the week, so having a really casual comfy day!

Black leggings, black vest top, oversized blue/pink ombre jumper and my Hello Kitty vans.

Now just need to find somewhere I can take a nap . . .

I wear the same clothes (wash them every week lol), black trousers, black tshirt, underwear (obviously) and a black hoodie. At class I discard my socks & hoodie and then get weighed. Once weighed I put them back one

This is a super awesome thread. Worked from home today so I've stayed in my PJs! :rolleyes:

Poorly- so PJ's for me too. My nice snuggly leopard print ones.

Back