What are you wearing today?

Poorly- so PJ's for me too. My nice snuggly leopard print ones.

Hope you are feeling better this morning

I am wearing jeans, red tshirt & my black hoodie again plus underwear lol

Black dress with Gold buttons down the front, tights and a cream cardy. Jewellery wise I have on my pandora, nomination and sparkly beaded bracelets. I don't really match today do i lol! :D x

Attachments

• image-2490661630.jpg
    image-2490661630.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2059109900.jpg
    image-2059109900.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 49
black jeans (I got into them without lying down on the bed to do the zip up!!)... long grey thin jumper, black socks and black undies..

Loving the nails! :) I'm wearing some darkish green skinny jeans (oh irony!), a baggy grey top and white pumps.

PJs, finally! It's the weekend :D Was wearing black work trousers, a white t-shirt and a red tabard (sp?) for most of the day though :)

I have been wearing black jumper and leggings with witches hat and cape.....for world book day......need to get changed to go out for meal and drinks dont know what to wear!

For a laugh leave the cape and witches hat on and see if you can raise any money for Comic Relief haha! Sorts out the outfit situation :p

No witches hat for me-shame. Just boring grey check work trousers and waistcoat with an 80's vintage black and white blouse underneath. a cape would definitely have given this outfit a little something ...

underwear, jeans, grey miss piggy tshirt and black hoodie (should really wash this lol)

Jeans and a jumper which I never want to wear again as they are my large ones

Black jeans with boots, beige top and bright coral jacket :D
I wore my bright coral cardy today but it's too big ( smiles smugly). wore it over a stripey tee and with my pale green super skinnys and new nude high heel studded high tops. I was feeling very spring like even though it's persisting down !
This evening I'm gonna wear a black lace top and gold denim skinny jeans. Let's paaaar-tee!!!

I wore my bright coral cardy today but it's too big ( smiles smugly). wore it over a stripey tee and with my pale green super skinnys and new nude high heel studded high tops. I was feeling very spring like even though it's persisting down !
This evening I'm gonna wear a black lace top and gold denim skinny jeans. Let's paaaar-tee!!!

You always sound like you dress beautifully! X

Trackie bottoms & a jumper - shock horror no hoodie lol

Back