What are you wearing today?

Day off so wore indigo jeggings, grey 'Ooh La La' jumper and blue leopard print Chelsea boots. And STILL wearing my thermals underneath as it's freezing xx

jeans & a purple kinda coloured v neck jumper

red nose week at school, but its also freezing, so I'm wearing black jeans, a red vest, a white and brown jumper with a rabbit on and a red cardigan

Day off so wore indigo jeggings, grey 'Ooh La La' jumper and blue leopard print Chelsea boots. And STILL wearing my thermals underneath as it's freezing xx

You have done so well with your weight loss! its so encouraging to the rest of us! Fantastic! :0clapper:

I got into a pair of jeans today that I had been saving.... sooo pleased! I put my Size 20's on ebay today... I dont want them in the house

You have done so well with your weight loss! its so encouraging to the rest of us! Fantastic! :0clapper:

Thank you hun. i'm half the woman I used to be lol!!

I got into a pair of jeans today that I had been saving.... sooo pleased! I put my Size 20's on ebay today... I dont want them in the house

Good plan. I've kept one huge pair of trousers and a top to remind me how far I've come but there is no way I'm keeping bigger sizes as a safety net!! I'm never going back there again.
Well done on your weight loss and enjoy strutting your stuff in your new jeans xx

Red nose day so I'm wearing black leggings (with tights underneath and socks on top as its freezing) a white polo neck jumper with a red sleeveless dress over the top and a red belt

Also sporting red today in honour of RND. I'm wearing black tights, a red sleeveless dress with a little gold belt, a little black cardigan and a really cute pair of embellished gold pumps :)

Interesting one today... i'm wearing a onsie at work. We are having a wear your pyjamas to work today to raise money for Red Nose Day.

i started with jeans & a pink jumper then changed to joggers & a shirt cause i exercised then put a grey shirt on underneath my pink jumper and put my jeans back on - phew lol

Interesting one today... i'm wearing a onsie at work. We are having a wear your pyjamas to work today to raise money for Red Nose Day.

my youngest done this at her nursery today for the same reason

Cognac coloured wool suit (knee length pencil skirt, fitted jacket, cream blouse and black patent knee high boots. Interview suit !!!

A brown and black check dress from Curvety and black leggings - I think M&S. I normally wear eye make up but my eyes are stinging at the mo' with hay fever/allergies, plus I have had to go to work with only one lens in my glasses so I thought it would liik weird (as if it doesn't already) if I put eye make up on as my glasses magnify anything - including crows feet grrrr. Still I have not let my public down as I always wear foundation and lippy!

joggers, t-shirt and fleecy sweat- and my crocodile skin pattern wellies when i went out for a long walk in the park. Feeling virtuous xx:)

Jeans & a brown jumper

Black jeans, black vest, red cowl neck jumper... did have a leopard print cardigan on earlier but actually got really warm walking little one to school... need to decide whether to wear it for work or not later (whatever I do will be the wrong decision)

Back