What are you wearing today?

Pink pajamas as am poorly again. I will be SO glad to have my little op and feel well again.
I'll try to go out later as am invited to a birthday tea. If I am able I'll wear my new dress from Laura Ashley. It has a navy and white striped top, a navy skater styly skirt and a narrow emerald green belt. xx

Long sleeve stripey t shirt, over sized charcoal jumper, black Sketchers boots and raspberry cord jeans- which are
... drum roll.....
a size 10 :D

Wine coloured skinny jeans and a baggy navy jumper with a silver anchor on it!

I currently have on blue jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt with grey and lilac running trainers- why are running trainers so ugly looking?! (ready to hit the gym) but I did have on a pair of jeans, a burgundy over sized t-shirt that ties at the side and white converse.

Too much and I'm still cold, black leggings, blue leg warmers and socks, jeans, slipper socks and slippers, white T-Shirt, Green Jumper, Pink and cream cardigan and a hoodie... oh and I'm under the blanket! (I also know none of that seems to go together but considering the only thing on show are the jeans and the hoodie I think I can be forgiven in my attempt to stay warm lol

I have on some jeans, a white vest top and a lilac hoodie... will soon have on my white converse x

Dark wash jeggings, white polo neck jumper and black and blue stripey dress. Black Emu's.
xx

Jeans, grey tshirt & black hoodie

Black and burgundy illusion pencil skirt, cream textured top, short black cardigan, burgundy suaed wedges.

This dress..took the pics for my diary to show how big the belt is now haha!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3600992473.jpg
    image-3600992473.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1213517476.jpg
    image-1213517476.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 62
Stonewashed, studded jeans and a teal scoop neck top! :) Loving how loose the jeans are (well, loving the novelty, not so much the practicality ;D) - first ever pay day tomorrow so might have to treat myself to some smaller clothes! :)

Today it is a black v neck jumper and black trousers with my coral pink 'primarni' cardi on top (I thoght it would look better than the brown one I have). Cheered myself up with my lovely Estee lauder lippie in hot kiss (not sure if the y still make that one). Lovely colour and it brightens my face up.

I am also 'smothered', yes, 'smothered' I tell you in Cocoa skin therapy oil - lovely choccie smell and £1 in ....wait for it... Poundland!! Really helping my rough sandpaper skin at the moment.

Black skinnie jeans and a long navy jumper which has a big metallic heart anchor on it..and a scarf from River Isand, with some flat shoes. Going for the comfy feel today :)

I currently have my pjs on- blue bottoms and a white vest top. Will be getting changed into wide leg jeans, a pink long sleeved top and white converse. I will then be getting changed again into black jeggings, unsure of a top yet as I need to get something new and some flat shoes ready for a henna party tonight x

Back