What are you wearing today?

Bright pink nighty, 3/4 length pj bottoms, owl socks and a black hoody with pink stars on. No idea what I'll be wearing later, it looks cold out so plenty of layers lol x

Black tights, denim shorts, black vest top and then a black lacey top over it xx

Plum coloured skinny jeans, white t shirt and grey cropped cardi. I was having a what to wear crisis earlier as i feel really bloated today and the laundry pile is overflowing. My husband said i am looking slinky so am pleased!

I'm wearing a black skater dress with a thin gold belt and heeled ankle boots with gold stud detailing :)

Boyfriend jeans that are too big ( size 14), a 20 year ole MASH teshirt, a bobbly thick fleece, two pairs thick socks, padded gillet, wooly hat. About to put on my wellies and thick gloves. Yup- it's geardening day but I keep chickening out as it's flapping freezing out there and the 'garden' hasn't seen a pair of secateurs for 5 years !!!

Royal blue calf length dress in a sort of 50's style, black diamond pattern tights, black sort cardy, black kitten heels.

I've had 3 changes today... for work I wore wine coloured jeans with a cream lace paisley print top and a light blue cardigan, then I went to the gym so wore tracksuit bottoms, a white tshirt and now I've got my pjs on

Will be hospital gown ans slippers. in about 20 minutes. I have my gall bladder op this pm. Eek !!

I actually really like my outfit today although it probably sounds like a bit of a mish mash...

I'm wearing a white tank top with black/greyscale cherub printed on it, embellished with silver glitter. Tucked into a black jersey maxi skirt. I've got a long black scarf with skull and cross print, and my blinged up converse!

Comfy but cute :)

Got into a size smaller skirt today - kneelength floral with cowl neck jumper... at least my top half is warm! So glad its a smaller size skirt though as I thought I had put on weight over the last week.

Back