What are you wearing today?

New black leggings with a seam up the middle nd side zips. Love 'em. Black high heels. Floral tunic thats a dress on most people but is a top on me. It has black and white wide striped background with lovely tropical flower print over in yellow/orange/green blue. It's nice-honest. Got chunky bracelets and bright yellow watch on. No more winter !!

Lol. I now have a black pink and green bikini on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank gawd for that
.I'm sure the bus driver is very releived...

What with you going back from Lidl on the bus in your birthday suit lol !!

Black, pale brown and cream maxi dress with a pale brown lace blouse underneath .

Black and blue strip-ed maxi, sky blue ballets that match my cardy. Bright pink cami under.
I seem to be going through a maxi phase.
Saves shaving my legs lol !
x

Short sleeve, knee length, bodycon dress which is royal blue with white, black and yellow large floral placement pattern on it. Black tights and knee length kitten heel black boots as it's freezing !

Navy skinny jeans, navy oversized jumper with peach smily faces, loads of friendship braids & bracelets & my purple dockers :D

Well I did have my nice little summer dress I bought in India planned for today, but the black skys said NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So I decided to wear black leggings, pink patterned tunic top & lacey blue cardi, with black ballet shoes, so sort of a summer/cold comprise with myself.

Today I wore a black and purple fitted dress which when I bought it was on a 14 hanger, but didnt realise until I got home it was a 12 :D and it felt really comfortable, I wore black peep toe sandals, and painted my toe nails purple to match the blocks of purple on the dress, purple earrings and bangles

I'm wearing things that are too big!! Just got several pairs of cropped trousers out the bottom of the wardrobe, and they're not good! But in a good way lol :)

Black work trousers and a new white work top with black details which I've only just realised us very see through!!! Over a black and white bra, so quite humiliating walking through town haha!

Back