What are your 2013 goals?

anois

Hi everyone.

Just putting down on virtual paper my goals for the year ahead. Feel free to post your own. Putting them down and coming back here to have a peep at them every now and again. Might cement them in my mind. Lol :D

I'm getting married in Sept. So my goals are:
(1) to stick 100% to extra easy. Or I won't get to the weight I want on time.
(2) to exercise at least 5 times a week. 4 cardio - 1 weights.
(3) to try not to stress too much (not asking for a lot am I) cos stress makes me binge.

Might stick a few more in later :)

Anois

Hi Anois, good plan to think ahead.

Well my goals are to stick to plan also, I'm not positive on my final target but I'm not far from it, so then I want to maintain a weight I am happy with. I just don't want to undo all the work I've done!

My main goal however is to get back into exercising properly. I've been running now and again, going to the gym and swimming too now and again, but I want to make sure I am regularly exercising! Especially runnin, as its something I only started in April and I'm proud of the progress I made with it as I was never someone who was into sports. Since I'm not far from my final weight I think the exercise is something I really need to focus on.

Love your not stressing goal, I think I'll have to keep that one in mind in general! :)

Hi, I too am thinking ahead to the new year, and what I want to achieve. I'm actually pleased that Christmas is over and I can get back on the wagon, temptation-free!

1. Reach target and be maintaining by the end of the year
2. I have just bought my first house. I am determined to get into some good home-making routines and make it my dream home
3. I will gradually increase my activity levels, and get all the body magic awards

1. To get back into target range after all the festivities
2. To run at least 3 half marathons
3. To get another job = more hours alongside what I do now

My goals

1: lose Nother 4 stone! That would take me t 11 and half stone I would be ecstatic I will be skinny mini next christmas
2: stick with the excersise, it's really helping to tone me up and I'll not be left with too much loose skin. And plus I feel so much healthier with the excersise
3: don't take things SO seriously. If I have one bad day, don't be down and feeling guilty just get up and carry on.

My goal is to lose another 4.5 stone which will get me to 11 stone and get my BMI under 30. Once I've done that I will be eligible for fertility treatment and hopefully me and husband will get our very much wanted baby. My biggest goal to to at least be pregnant by the end of this year and I know that by losing as much weigh as I can first I'm giving myself the best chance at making that dream a reality.

I also want to get some exercise in as I've not really done anything so far and the fitter and healthier I am the better!

Looking forward to this year - it should be a great one! xxx

I want to reach target before I start trying for a baby in April :) and would also like to continue with the swimming

To reach my target weight by Easter, and maintain it. Progress has been slow the last 6 months- I've only magaed to lose 1.5 stone, whereas it took only 10 months to lose the first 5 stone!
Also, to walk every day. At the moment I walk for around an hour 4 times a week.

I want to reach target before I start trying for a baby in April :) and would also like to continue with the swimming

Good luck! I hope TTC is kind to you when you get there. x

Hi all
Great idea to get our goals down.

I'm starting back to work the first week of Jan after maternity leave so I'd like to stick to plan and would love to work some regular exercise into my daily routine - hopefully exercise will help tone me up.

Ideas on quick, effective exercise that a full time working mummy of two can fit in to daily routine would be greatly appreciated :)

I want to lose another 1.5 stone by June and start running again ... The 30 day shred is easy to fit In with 2 kids .. Back to work jan to after mat leave .. I need to keep string on night shifts and not eat the rubbish my colleagues take in for us all

My goals are......
Reach target of 8st by my ?0th birthday in May
Maintain that weight for our holidays
To train for a 100 mile charity cycle ride in memory of my friend who died this year
To complete said bike ride in less than 7 hours!

My goals for next year is to have my target or to be very close to it by my slimming world anniversary. So that's another 3.5 stone to go, very achievable. I'm feeling very focused even though I had a little gain over Xmas. No sweat!!

To stop yo-yo'ing and stick to plan.

Regain my confidence and be a happier, friendlier person.

Get back into my gorgeous clothes that I used to be able to wear.

get back onto lipotrim to lose the last few pounds and do my refeed week properly

Move straight onto slimming world (find a group I actually like!) and go at least every fortnight to group even at goal weight

Maintain my weight within + or - 3 lbs of goal

Plan my meals weekly and do a weekly food shop (I never plan and I am always buying bits throughout the week - it wastes so much time and money and is a very disorganised method!)

Go to the gym at least 2 times a week, preferably 3 or 4 times, but at least 2 is achievable. Be able to run 10k within an hour

Go for more walks

Start and Finish work on time - no more long hours

Get pregnant

If I fall pregnant - to continue doing slimming world so I don't lose total control!

Buy a house

Be happy and learn to appreciate all that I have - not what I don't have

Goose- apart from buying a house and getting pregnant (which took me 3 years first time round.....then my body knew what to do and caught on immediately second time round) I love your aims.....not doing lipo trim, but want to lose 2 stone ideally by April. I need to appreciate people who deserve it and stop trying to earn what I'll never have from those who don't.
But I need to control myself first..... And have thought about keeping a diary for the first time at 34 yrs old... But I want to be honest about things and would hate for it to be found.....soooo... Have decided to do it on here as far as weight struggles go....noone I know goes on here and it's just me and fellow sw'ers. But 2013 is going to be my year :)

Back