What are your reasons for doing Lipotrim?

abbz

Silver Member
So, to really motivate everyone, I thought it would be a good idea to talk about why we're dieting and what we hope to achieve!

I'm doing Lipotrim because nothing else works, and I needed to take drastic action. I want to lose 4 stone (go from nearly 14stone to 10) by my birthday, so that I'll be confident, happier, healthier, be able to buy clothes easier and not be the 'fat friend'

Good luck everyone! I love this diet, the chocolate shakes are to die for! :D

After being over weight since the age of about 20, and trying several other diets which I found did not work for me due to me not remembering to log what I'd eaten or just get despondent after not seeing the scales move as quick as I'd like, I tried a TFR diet which works perfectly for me. I don't need to worry about what to eat for tea or if I've weighed the food right or got the wrong thing, or misread a label. It's so simple even I can't get it wrong as long as I follow it 100%.

After being over weight since the age of about 20, and trying several other diets which I found did not work for me due to me not remembering to log what I'd eaten or just get despondent after not seeing the scales move as quick as I'd like, I tried a TFR diet which works perfectly for me. I don't need to worry about what to eat for tea or if I've weighed the food right or got the wrong thing, or misread a label. It's so simple even I can't get it wrong as long as I follow it 100%.

I agree! It's so simple and easy. I hope you get to where you want to be:)

I lost weight the slow and sensible way about 5 years ago on Weight Watchers, but I put about 2 and a half stone up in the last year by slipping back into bad old habits after being really good and careful for so long :-(.

I wanted something that would shift the weight fast, enabling me to lose 3 stone by the end of the year and start 2014 as I mean to go on! When I come off TFR it's back to sensible pitta breads and chicken salads and being good at being healthy, and no more falling off the wagon. But I need Lipotrim for the condifence boost.

Oh yeadh, also none of my clothes fit anymore and I've no money to buy new ones :-D

I go on holiday twice a year as we have family abroad so I'm on lipotrim to look good on the beaches and to surprise a few people who haven't seen me in a while. :)

I lost weight the slow and sensible way about 5 years ago on Weight Watchers, but I put about 2 and a half stone up in the last year by slipping back into bad old habits after being really good and careful for so long :-(.

I wanted something that would shift the weight fast, enabling me to lose 3 stone by the end of the year and start 2014 as I mean to go on! When I come off TFR it's back to sensible pitta breads and chicken salads and being good at being healthy, and no more falling off the wagon. But I need Lipotrim for the condifence boost.

Oh yeadh, also none of my clothes fit anymore and I've no money to buy new ones :-D

Good luck! Yeah, confidence is a big part of losing weight I think :D

I go on holiday twice a year as we have family abroad so I'm on lipotrim to look good on the beaches and to surprise a few people who haven't seen me in a while. :)

I'm sure you'll look fab on holiday! :D
I can't wait to surprise family that I haven't seen in ages

So, to really motivate everyone, I thought it would be a good idea to talk about why we're dieting and what we hope to achieve!

I'm doing Lipotrim because nothing else works, and I needed to take drastic action. I want to lose 4 stone (go from nearly 14stone to 10) by my birthday, so that I'll be confident, happier, healthier, be able to buy clothes easier and not be the 'fat friend'

Good luck everyone! I love this diet, the chocolate shakes are to die for! :D

I'm in a similar position to you only I had an extra 9lbs to lose. I'm now 3 stone down since august and I'm loving it. My clothes actually fasten and don't pinch around my middle anymore. And providing I get down to 10st by March next year I'll be able to wear my wedding dress with confidence xxx

I'm in a similar position to you only I had an extra 9lbs to lose. I'm now 3 stone down since august and I'm loving it. My clothes actually fasten and don't pinch around my middle anymore. And providing I get down to 10st by March next year I'll be able to wear my wedding dress with confidence xxx

It's a good feeling isn't it? :) I'm only on day 3 but I've lost 4¼lb already! I'm sure you will be a stunning bride, good luck with everything and let us know how you get on!

I have just restarted on lipotrim today after trying it unsuccessfully in january when i became ill and had to stop... This time i am determined to shift a few stone as I am going to Ghana to do volunteer work and want to be at my optimum fitness and health!

Nice to hear other peoples reasons, good luck everyone :)

I have just restarted on lipotrim today after trying it unsuccessfully in january when i became ill and had to stop... This time i am determined to shift a few stone as I am going to Ghana to do volunteer work and want to be at my optimum fitness and health!

Nice to hear other peoples reasons, good luck everyone :)

Good luck! Wow, I'd love to do volunteer work in Ghana! Lucky you xx

I need to lose about 4st and hopefully the weight loss will encourage my 10 cm uterine fibroid to shrink!!!

I need to lose about 4st and hopefully the weight loss will encourage my 10 cm uterine fibroid to shrink!!!

I hope you succeed! And that it helps with the uterine fibroid too

I hope you succeed! And that it helps with the uterine fibroid too

Thanks had my first weigh in on day 6. I am -9 lbs. I am delighted.

Thanks had my first weigh in on day 6. I am -9 lbs. I am delighted.

Brilliant! I was -8 on my first weigh-in, hopefully that's is a motivation to continue :)

Brilliant! I was -8 on my first weigh-in, hopefully that's is a motivation to continue :)

Yes lots of motivation needed (by me) :)

Hi all, my main reason is because I dont feel happy with how I look. I like to go shopping for dresses and shoes (I have tons of them) but hate it when I'm over size 14, I feel really fat when I look in the mirror esp changing room mirrors. I also want to be a healthy weight so I do not develop diabetes like my parents who are overweight.
I also want my children to see their mom as fit and healthy, not morbidly obese. I dont feel attractive anymore :( My hubby tells me that Im beautiful everyday but I just feel horrible.

Back