What are your reasons for doing Lipotrim?

Hi,

I have never been happy with my body and always said I was fat. Over end of 2011 and 2012 I put on probably over a stone. But in 2012 I left my job as I was treated awfully bad and for 6 months I ate and ate and didn't go out the house and i ended up being over 4 and a half stone heavier than i was in Sept 2011. Looking back at the pictures now (Sept 2011) I actually wouldn't mind looking like that again. I did Lipotrim for 2/3 in september before my Cuba holiday and it worked but now I am serious and want to lose 4 stone.

Thanks,
Anita

It's funny how you look back at pictures before you were very overweight and think "I look alright there! I'd kill to look like that again!" But at the time when you actually are that weight you feel dissatisfied with your size!

I'm now 4 stone heavier than I normally am and not sure I'm going to get back to my 'normal' weight by our wedding in May but I think anything is better than where I am now. I want to feel like i've made an effort!

Am also in the obese category (sigh) and when I went back on the pill the other day the doctor said I needed to get my weight down, defo.

So health, confidence and wedding are my reasons! and somehow to feel good about myself no matter what size I am (as long as it is smaller than this!)

hi guys, i'm doing this as truthfully (and sadly) i have never been a healthy weight/size and i've never been happy about it. Last june i took control and began a long journey from 15st4lb in the hope of losing 4 stone, i lost 2 stone but unfortunately gained some lbs over christmas. After one week i have lost my christmas weight and i am back on track to get to where i hope i feel confident and happy by the time i go away in May, with my skinny friends! good luck to you all on your personal journeys xx

I am loosing weight before I go to America. My goal is to loose 6st in 8 months. don't think I will loose it all but I want to try and loose as much as I can. I know people are thinking, you will pile it all back on in America but I want to eat healthy when I'm over there so I will try to cut out all the carbs and stuff. I know I have my work cut out for me but I am determined :)

good luck allanah I'm sure you will be successful if you want to be!

It might be worth researching the food at the place you will be staying in USA as it can be notoriously hard to get healthy food out there at resort type places! My friend went recently and my sister in law also lives out there and the food is definitley fattier and massive portion sizes they say!

Well my motivation is to get to healthy!! I also want to blow my ex's socks off, when I see him in a few months. He broke up with me in the early hours of Christmas Eve. I started on the shakes on Boxing day. I cant wait to see the look on his face !! I pan to be 4 stone less than when i met him when im at goal. xx

Well bryony I hope you reach your goal and more! What a sleeze ball doing that to you x but make sure you do this for yourself too x :)

Well bryony I hope you reach your goal and more! What a sleeze ball doing that to you x but make sure you do this for yourself too x :)

Thank you Allanah. I am doing this primarily for myself but an added motivation is seeing the look on his face. I am really enjoying getting fitter and have been to the gym 3 days in a row. Im hoping also to be at goal for the summer so I can buy my first ever bikini. Whoop whoop.

I'm glad you're doing it for yourself too :) my advice, buy a dress/bikini what you would love to wear but can't because you don't think you will look right in the size you want to be i.e.. 12-14 (don't go unrealistic for the short period though) and hang it up in front of your wardrobe and then you will have that further motivation :) bought mine today size 12 blue from boohoo. Looks lovely and I need to fit by June :D

Hi Allanah,

I hope your doing well.

I became a bit obsessed with the gym and have even got myself a personal trainer for a few sessions which has got me really toning up.

In 60 days I lost 3 stone and have now lost 4 stone in 13 weeks.

I should be at goal in June and cant wait!! whoop whoop!!

I hope to be in the overweight category in the next few days.

How are you? hows your journey going?

xxx

xxx

Hi all I'm new to this, been to chemist today I'm going to start tomorrow. Got a lot of weight to lose so if any of you have any tips to get me thru I would appreciate it immensely :confused:

Hi all I'm new to this, been to chemist today I'm going to start tomorrow. Got a lot of weight to lose so if any of you have any tips to get me thru I would appreciate it immensely :confused:
welcome :) good luck on your journey, the best advice I can give is that you get support from others, friends, family and of course all of us here! try to avoid any situations where you might be tempted by food and just remember that the first few days are the hardest but once you've gotten through them you'll find it much easier! and if/when you find yourself wanting to eat and give up, think of everything you want to achieve by losing weight! (maybe make a list of all the things you want to achieve that you can look at when things are hard?)
best of luck we're all here for you x

I have been on every diet you can name and this is not my first time on lipotrim but it will be my last :)

Back