What are your reward treats?

Caramelle

Hello guys!

Do you guys give yourself a little treat when you reach mini-targets or etc? And if you do, what kind of things do you do for yourself?

I'm nearing my 1st stone loss (yay!) and I want to celebrate it, but preferably not via food. I was thinking that because my nails have gotten REALLY good since I've been on SW (yet another bonus!) I figured I'd get a manicure.. but they drove me almost mad as soon there go any length to them lol!

So trying to think of ideas, and interested in what type of things you treat yourselves with! :D

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

How about a pedicure or some reflexology? I've not thought of any treats so perhaps I should:)

Ive been thinking of buying a charm bracelet and buying a new charm for every stone I lose. :D

Ive been treating myself to a massage or something like that with each st lost. Have managed to convince my mum to pay for a pedicure for the next milestone which hopefully will be in the next few weeks :D

OH treats me to a Pandora charm for each half stone. I also like the mani or pedi treat or a new piece of costume jewellery or some new undies (Primark do some lovely stuff!) - doesn't need to be pricey but def not food related! xxx

I'm thinking massages, manicures and pedicures, things you need or things that would help you on your SW journey such as a food processor or slow cooker etc.

Hope this helps and well done on your weight loss so far!

i have little treats each week , magazine, book, dvd depends on weight loss

How about putting a £1 away for every pound you lose and then when you have lost half a stone, treat yourself to a smaller top or wait until you have losta stone and spend £14 on smaller clothes

When I lost 4 1/5 stone I went to the hairdressers for a restyle as my treat. People didn't recognise me after!

Back