What Clothes size are you in today? and Weight

Hi

I started a size 24 at 13 stone 2 (5ft 4)

I am currently a size 18/20 at 11 stone 8

I hope to be a size 14 by July and weigh 10 stone

Then after my holiday get back on track until I fit a size 10/12 I probably will have to get down to 8 stone for that as I am a small build.

I was a size 26 a couple of years ago, not sure what I weighed as I never dared get on the scales but I would estimate about 22 or 23 stone. I got down to size 22 and about 20 and a bit stone. I'm now 17.11 and size 20.

I'm always amazed at how different people are in terms of weight and dress size, I know people in my LL group who are the same dress size as me but are much lighter. I suppose it just comes down to body shape in the end, where you carry your weight must make a difference to things like waist size. I'm a pear shape myself so I probably have a thinner waist than an apple shaped person of the same weight. However I carry lots of fat on my arms and calves and I can't ever wear anything that is tight is those areas (which pretty much knock out all non-stretchy tops!)

Last edited:
I started in Jan; I'm 5'6" & was 19stone 10oz size 24-26/28. I have lost approx 1 stone per month so far & have lost over 5 stone so far & am down to a size 18 top & bottom. The best bit is my bra size has gone from 44DD to 36F!

I'm a size 18/20 but fit in some (very very very loose fitting) 16's and I'm 123kg (which is somewhere in between 19 and 20 stone I believe).
However, about two years ago when I was 115kg (18st) - I was wearing size 22 clothes, but I put on a bit of muscle since then, so I'll assume it's to do with that.

I am 11 stone now...2 stone and 2 pounds lighter but mu size 14 jeans still wont do up! l am only 5ft 4 so may need to be 10 stone before i hit a size 14

Well, I started at 24 stone where I wore 3/4XL t-shirts, I'm not too sure about my waist size.

Now I'm around 14 stone and I wear L t-shirts, and I wear 36/38" waist jeans.

I am 5'8 and started at 21st 2lbs. A size 22/24. I have lost nearly two stone and am still the same size - although my clothes are getting looser. I reckon I'll need to lose another stone before I get into a size 20.

It is very depressing that it will take a three stone loss before I need smaller clothes.

Oh to be tall:cry::cry: It takes me at least 2stone to move a dress size. When I was 15st 10lb I was a tight 18, now I'm 13st 7lb I'm a 16.......... and no, I'm nowhere near a 14. I can only think it's because at 5' 1" and a classic pear shape, I'm very 'compact' (stocky by any other name:D) Although its been 3 or 4 years I remember not being a size 14 until about 12st and definitely not in the 12s until 10-10.5 stone. I will get there, I will get there......

You know what I think I must have a strange shaped body. I'm 17 stone 2, I am currently wearing size 16 leggings from asda and I am an 18 in casual trousers but not in tailored because most of my weight is on my waist. Yet I am wearing a size 18 top from asda which is too large around the bust. I literally am carrying my extra 7 stone mainly on the middle! URGH!!! Must get rid of it

I'm down to size 18 as of last week. :D That's two dress sizes for five stone weight loss. My calves are still huge though so I can't wear any trousers that are tight on the lower leg.

I am 5'4" and started out at 11st 11lbs in size 16s. I'm now down to 9st 11lbs and wearing size 10 skirts and trousers and size 12 tops and dresses.

i'm somewhere between 5'9 and 5'11 (don't ask) and started at 17st 8 and a size 20. now I am 12st 13 and a 14 bottom and 12 up top.

I'm 4'11 and started at size 8/10 bottom, size 6 top. After overeating for many years I got up to a size 12/14 bottom, size 8/10 top. Now I can fit into a size 6 top but I am hoping to shrink back down to size 8/10 bottom.

started size 30/32 at 23 and half stone nearly 24 stone.
now 16 and half stone and in 20/22 can get into a 18 depending on style //material..

I started at 19stone 11lbs and shuffled between a 20 and a 24 depending where I shopped :)

I'm currently 18stone 13lbs and generally an 18/20 in decently cut clothes :)

I know I won't be into New Look "normal" 18 t-shirts till I'm in the 16's :) - 2stone to go :D

Hi there. I have always been top heavy and am now size 22 on top (to my horror) and creeping up to size 18 bottoms, but refuse to buy anything in that size. I weighed 15 lbs stone 7lbs this morning and am 5ft 8ins tall. I am aiming for a size 10 within in 6 months and through various web sites, have found out this is achievable and realistic.:cry:

I am 5.4 and when I started LL I weighed 16.11 and size 22/24. I am now 12.2 and am a 14/16. This kind of diet is amazing. I would recommend a VLCD to anyone with a lot of weight to loose.

Good luck to everyone else on their journeys x x

Hi. Started at 24 stone and a size 30 top and bottom. Now 11 stone 13 1/2 lb and a size 14 bottom and 12 top x x

Back