What Clothes size are you in today? and Weight

I started at 300lbs (21st 6lbs) and I was a size 24 but those were tight on me.
Im now 268lbs (19st 2lbs) and Im just getting into size 22 top and bottom.
oh and Im 5'5 :)

Love this thread!
x

Starting weight was 12stone9lbs and only one pair of my size 14's fitted, and they were a 'big' 14.

I'm now 10stone12lbs. Some size 12's are 'loose', some fit nicely and some don't fit at all. Most of the 14's are big on me, but still wearable.
I'm 5'4". Still a 14 'on top' though, at least for the time being. My boobs are shrinking into nothingness :)

I was 15st 5 and a size 18 when I started, now I'm 13st 5 and i'm only just a size 16 I'm 5ft 8.

Gah... I wish my clothes sizes would hurry up and go down! I started out at 5'10, 16st 12, size 16-20. Now I am 12st 5 and a 14-16. Wish my bloomin thighs and bum and hips would disappear!!!

They will
Patience is a virtue, catch it if you can.
Seldom in a woman - never in a man!

I am 5'8 and started at 21st 2lbs. A size 22/24. I have lost nearly two stone and am still the same size - although my clothes are getting looser. I reckon I'll need to lose another stone before I get into a size 20.

It is very depressing that it will take a three stone loss before I need smaller clothes.

I thought I would come back and update this. I've now lost just under four and a half stone and am a size 20, but they are very comfortable size 20s. I reckon another stone will take me down to a size 18 and then after that I hope to lose one dress size per stone!

My start weight ws 18st 12 and was a VERY tight size 22. 3 weeks later am 17st 13 and a loose size 22 :)

I kidded myself at the start that a size 28 was just sized wrong and not that I had got even fatter. Now 5 stone lighter and down to a size 18. Another new set of interim clothes until the next 3 stone is off.

Back