What do I expect from RC?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by onamission, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. onamission

onamission this time I will succeed

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm hoping to get to my local club on Wednesday to join and then continue going until I get to goal (long hauler!) can anyone let me know what to expect from the club? What is the eating prog like and how easy/hard is the exercise class?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi,
    i love going to my class, the exercise programmes are good and we have a right giggle, you work to your capabilities (sp).
    for the food side of things why not have a look on rosemary conley website and on roaemary conley.tv loads of recipes and advice
    good luck with your class on wednesday im sure you will enjoy it

4. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just started following the RC amazing inch loss diet and find the meals are full of normal every day things that i think will fit easily into family life. No faddy things just healthy eating.

Unfortunatley i have not joined a class as i struggle to fit it in as hubby works long hours and we have 2 kids, so i am following the book and have a couple of RC dvds so will be doing those.

Its only day 2 for me but so far so good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.