What do you want for Christmas

My kids are all done too... I have never been this organised! Writing Christmas cards while babysitting tomorrow night! x

£395 for a few lumps of cheese, are they mad. :(

Thats a few lumps of cheese every month for 12 months!

That's still a lot of money Vicky

Or come to London and we'll sniff our way around the Selfridges food hall mmmm

You know the Dolce Vita Diaries I mentioned? The couple run an olive oil company - http://www.nudo-italia.com/

I bought four lots of olive oil - plain, chilli, lemon and mandarin (mmm imagine poured over crunchy bacon and iceberg lettuce) - two days ago and it arrived this morning!

Am going to adopt a tree for myself if I get one of the three jobs I'm up for :) It's expensive but the oil is said to be lovely.

Sx

oooh you must let us know how the oil is. sounds yummy!!! i bought some chilli oil the other day and im loving it :D

I make my own chilli and garlic oil, it's dead easy. Just buy the oil and then put whole chillis and garlic corms to your own taste. Be warned it matures and grows stronger over time :D

I would like some ghd's currently using paul mitchell one which are very good but very dangerous due to a fault with the connector.:sigh:
My kids are 10 going on 20 and 12 going on 5! we have given them a budget but of course my sons list is double what we've said!
its true what they say kids pressie pile gets smaller and more expensive as they get older! :(

i've had mine already a mountain bike... had to buy a new seat for it the original one was like a razor blade!! comfy now though! well as comfy as a bike can be!

I'd like someone to snuggle up to at christmas :sigh: , and for my little woman not to be very disappointed that santa isnt bringing her a sister like she asked :eek:

I would like a man :D.I also have Christmas sorted for my 2 boys but unless i buy something for myself i can forget about it .I have a few nights out over Christmas period and you never know with my new bod i might get a date ;)I have been out twice since last January so maybe i should be looking for a social life for Christmas:)

Back