What do you want for Christmas

How carby is it Linz?

I am strangely sanguine about christmas, and in fact about all the challenges ahead forever and till the end of time. I seriously think I'll be reaching for the (frozen) pie, when everyone else is reaching for the pudding! If all else fails, I'll have a box of Thornton's Diabetic chocs in the house to dip in to if I feel at all deprived. Or sugar-free jelly and cream, or a choccy MiM with extra chocolate and cream, or - whatever I want! :)

What do the long term maintainers do? (ie Jim)? Do you relax the cacks? Or strictly maintain so as not to regain? :D

Has anybody got a recipe for the low carb "baileys" substitute - sure I have seen it on here previously...................

I'd try whiskey, some of those Da Vinci syrups, plus cream and lots of ice Bren. And have a LOT of fun in the trying!

Ooooh, know what? I don't drink on work nights, yet I feel I should do some investigation on this subject and get right back to you Bren! :D

If only I had a proper cocktail shaker! ;)

I know, I have double cream, splenda and irish whiskey in the cupboard/fridge...................but after wine it never appeals as it curdles a bit within lol

Ok, I made this with the Da Vince Dulce da leche syrup and it was OK Bren - no curdling whatever. Sipped a tiny sip and then chucked the rest down the sink, not the real thing but it's definitely a goer!

:angel:

Oh I'm good B...

What's this, the boozers thread. Mind you, after yesterday I should keep my mouth shut. ;)

ok now onto low carb mince pies !

No Bren! Don't even joke about it!

I have a thing about Bailey's ever since drinking a few too many as a student - not my tipple of choice now, to say the least!

one xmas i drank baileys and thats when i put on sooo much weight. actually it was baileys with brandy. mmmm takes the sickliness off the baileys but then you drink more :D

I can do a bottle of baileys in a night (well I used to lol) no problem - love the stuff (worst luck).

Ooooooooooooo Champagne Masterclass for the winners on The Apprentice - that would be so much fun (but no spitting for me)

I was shouting that at the telly Bren! Spitting out vintage champagne is a sin!

Am loving the Apprentice now - took me a few weeks to get into it this time. I want Stella to win, or maybe Liz, or even Joanna because she's worked so hard to get what she has. The boys are a total washout this year. Who's your favourite?

Back