What does everyone prefer...Exante, CD, LL, Lipotrim???

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hi,

I have been looking at Exante and CD for a little while, but Im not convinced which is better mainly for weightloss.

I judge that CD tastes better but carry's an additional cost, but would be great to hear a mixture of responses and rough idea's on cost to help me make the right choice.

As much info on those listed in the title would be really useful. Also if you know the calorie intake for them too.

Thanks for your help in advance I know Im asking alot ;)

x

As far as weight loss goes, they are all pretty much the same, all based on the same idea.

You seem to gets lots of support with LL but at a cost.

Exante is by far the cheapest, I love all the shakes, but i dont like things too sweet so they suit me.

As Lynn said as far as weight loss goes theyre all on a par, it depends what youre looking for over and above that.

LT is done at a pharmacy but depending where you live you may have problems getting one near you.
Cambridge is done via a counsellor on a one to one basis
Lighter Life does (I believe) group counselling
Exante is done online. Its the cheapest but you dont have any counsellor etc. Personally that was part of the appeal for me. I get my mum to weigh me weekly and the packs are delivered right to my front door every month

I suppose it comes down to how much you want to spend and what kind of support you want

To me its about the loss results, it tasting good enough to help you stick to it and cost being relatively low :)

i done LL for a couple of weeks 2 years ago and hated it, but that may just have been i wasnt mentally ready to commit to it. i have been doing LT for 12 weeks now and love it, have had constant weight loss and never feel hungry, which is a bonus x x

how much have you managed to lose in the 12 weeks? Do you worry about when it stops, will the weight come back?

I actually think even if I could get to goal and re learn how to maintain it would be an amazing feeling wouldnt it!

x

x nee x
i have lost 5 stone 4lb in 12 weeks and i do think about gaining again when i finish but its about a whole new lifestyle and new eating habits, of course if you eat all the crap of the day you will gain like any diet but carefully planned meals and planned small treats will help keep you on track. x x x

Wow! 5st 4lbs is amazing in that time, Oh god, if only I could do the same I would be half way to my goal weight!!!

Can you stay on the total plan for a long time? I read your supposed to take breaks every 4 weeks and have a week of eating 1200 calories, do you do that?

Can I realistically get 10 stone off in the next 9-10 months??

And till I order the exante products, how do I lower my carbs?

I think my main concerns are drinking just water with no flavour, I think I could handle the black tea and coffee as long as I can have sweetner, but the non-flavoured water YUK :)

And Im not sure if I really want friends catching on to what Im doing, and they keep trying to arrange nights out arrgghhh

x

Blimey thats amazing hopefull and Starlight!! I cant believe how much you have both lost in a relatively short time!

I might switch over, Im on Tony Ferguson at the moment but things have slowed up, seriously considering giving Exante a try now... I've got 54.5 lbs to lose to hit target and 42.5lbs to go to get to a healthy weight for my height, if I could hit healthy weight by christmas that would be pretty amazing!

x nee x
i am just under half way and cant wait to got to my goal. i have not heard of having to take a break and i definatly havent perhaps its a little lie to justify having a week off lol as to start eating you really need to do refeed and introduce food slowly and yes you could get 10 stone off in 9 or 10 months. as for people finding out only 2 girls and my husband no im doing this if there is something going on i either say i am unwell but will go and just not eat or i get out of it. x x

Blimey thats amazing hopefull and Starlight!! I cant believe how much you have both lost in a relatively short time!

I might switch over, Im on Tony Ferguson at the moment but things have slowed up, seriously considering giving Exante a try now... I've got 54.5 lbs to lose to hit target and 42.5lbs to go to get to a healthy weight for my height, if I could hit healthy weight by christmas that would be pretty amazing!

Do it with me YAY :) The results seem so fab, I just hope it works for me too :)

x nee x
i am just under half way and cant wait to got to my goal. i have not heard of having to take a break and i definatly havent perhaps its a little lie to justify having a week off lol as to start eating you really need to do refeed and introduce food slowly and yes you could get 10 stone off in 9 or 10 months. as for people finding out only 2 girls and my husband no im doing this if there is something going on i either say i am unwell but will go and just not eat or i get out of it. x x

Thats very reassuring to know, do you think the weight really slows the closer you get to goal?

Thats also good that not many people have caught on to your diet, hopefully I can do the same xx

-----------------------------------------------------

I have many more questions to come, but just want to thank everyone for the advice and support so far, I love this site

xxx

I've just ordered a bumper pack Nee! Lets do it together, we can keep each other on track. I know it will be difficult but just think how nice it will feel to not be the fat girl anymore... I hate being the fat girl so much :(

Starlight does that slow a lot when you get closer to target?

To be honest I started off keeping it quiet but well it's a bit obvious now the rate I'm losing lol

Without exception everyone has been really supportive.

You can estimate a stone a month on a Vlcd. I'm hoping to reach my 4 stone Mark next week (week 9)

That must the most awesome feeling EVER!!! goodluck with hitting the 4 stone gone 4ever xx

I've just ordered a bumper pack Nee! Lets do it together, we can keep each other on track. I know it will be difficult but just think how nice it will feel to not be the fat girl anymore... I hate being the fat girl so much :(

Yay to you ordering, I will defo order just got to wait to get paid (27th oct) not long now whoop xx

Starlight does that slow a lot when you get closer to target?

Will be interesting to know if this is the case, I can only assume it does but how great to be able to have a constant loss per month till goal :)

---------------------------------------------------------

How fab will it be to not be the fatgirl, and how great will it be for me to be a bridesmaid in July 2011 and be a normal size arrggghhh the excitement kills me :D

Well I've got two weeks of TF stuff to finish first so Im going to be 100% on TF for the next two weeks, then hopefully that will stop the headaches and feeling rubbish that some people say Exante gives them to start.

brilliant, Ill make sure I let you know when I have ordered mine :)

Yeahhh! We can be Exante diet buddies :)

YAY Whoop xx

Back