What dress size at what weight?

I'm 5ft 7 ...182 lbs and I wear size 14 bottoms....when I was 47 lbs bigger I was wearing a 16....

I'm 5ft 8" and last weigh in 2 weeks ago was 14st. Currently a size 18 bottoms and 14 top, but at my biggest of 20st2lbs i was a 22/24. I'm an hourglass too so my waist is now 31" so finding clothes that fit is such a pain!!! just need my bum to shrink quicker so it does look so out of proportion with my waist! not that i'm complaining - it's much much better than it was :p

Guys with most of u, u mean UK sizes.....because I know US & UK sizes are different.....Like a 14 UK size, is a 10 US size! Sooo all the sizes that u are mentioning are UK sizes right??

It's fascinating isn't it? It seems to take me ages to drop a size, but like some others have said, I have an hourglass shape and carry weight reasonably equally all over - I reckon that's a plus and a minus though as I didn't really see how much weight I was gaining!

Anyway, I'm 5'7.6" (how precise of me!!!!!) and weigh 17stone 4lbs. I am a size 18. At my heaviest I was 20stone 11lbs and a size 20/22. I've lost 49lbs and 1 and 1/2 dress sizes so it's going to take a lot of weight to get into those size 12 jeans I think!

What do you think hourglass girls? About 2 stone per dress size?

Love me xx

p.s. Zentje, I think they are all UK sizes xx

I'm 5'6, 14s 1lb and wear a size 18. When I was 10s 7lb I wore a size 12 and maybe some 10's.

HI - I will be joining the cambridge diet from this Friday, so hope you don't mind me joining... i am currently in a size 16/18 - and i weight 15st 9lbs - i am 5ft 8 -- when i weighed 12st a couple of years ago i was a 12 at the bottom and a 12/14 on top... I never tell people how much i weigh but i have to say the doctors/nurses who weigh me are always very suprised how much i weigh as i don't look as big.

Im 5 foot 5 and weigh 11 stone 9 and im a 14/12 was a 20 when i was 14 stone x

I'm an apple shape 5"4, 16.12 lbs and im a 20.

What weight for an 18? I can't wait to get there!

rite, i dont think you there is a connection between weight and dress size.

last time i did this diet i got to half a stone lighter then i am at the minute.
i bought jeans that were a little snug on me, however those same jeans are now slightly big on me.

this time i have been working out more, so am smaller in size, but bigger on the scales. makes it hard to work out weight/dress size connection :S

I know we are all different, and shop sizes vary a lot, but Im really interested in approximately what dress size people are at what weight.

Im average height - 5'6 and I can't wait to be able to buy clothes from normal shops, in their normal ranges. What kind of weight are people when they can fit comfotably in a size 20? I'm sure Next goes up to this size.

i am about 5’3 and weigh 207 kilograms and i wear 9XL pants and have a waistline of 73inches

i am about 5’3 and weigh 207 kilograms and i wear 9XL pants and have a waistline of 73inches
Hi Ella. Welcome to Minimins. I'm finding I shed at the waist but not thighs which remain resolutely big so have to use a elastic belt to keep my jeans cinched in.

I'm in size 22 jeans at 280.2lbs - 128kg. At my biggest I was 305lbs - 138kg, I was 26/28. I think I've shed more sizes than weight as I'm doing keto which gets rid of inflammation.

What programme are you following?

Back