What dress size will I be?

sweets154

If I continue to lose a couple of pounds a week then SW estimates that I'll weigh 11 stone 5lbs in time for my friends wedding. I know things don't always go to plan, but assuming they do can someone tell me what dress size that is likely to be? I'm 5' 9'' and currently wear a 14-16. I'm more hippy, than booby. (Bit rubbish at fashion me!). Thanks.

Thanks Dea. Having to buy a dress in advance. Don't want to push my luck but would like to avoid alterations too - dilemma!

Hiya when I was that weight before falling pregnant, my stats were

Height 5ft 9"

Weight 11st 9lb

Top - Mostly size 10 with some size 12's My bust was a 36B so petite on top

Bottom - Mostly Size 12

Dress size - Mostly a size 12 to compensate for my hips, but I do own a few size 10s for the more fitted styles.

Hope that helps x

I'm 5ft 9 and when I was 11 stone 5lbs I wore mostly 12's but would have classed myself as a 12-14, as tops were all size 12 but I couldn't quite fit into my size 12 work trousers. I am very hippy, sadly no longer booby lol good luck with finding something! Have a look in a coast outlet they have some beautiful dresses and I find there sizing is lovely!

i found this whole thread very interesting as i am about 5 foot 8/9 and want to be a size 12!!!!

I have a target of 11 stone, but perhaps this is a little ambitious!!???

x

Gosh we have got alot of tall girls. My sister got the 5ft 9, I only managed 5ft 6. :( Mind you now she's 70 and I'm 60 we are the same height :eek:

Im 5ft 11 aiming to get to 12 and a half stone the upper limit of the healthy bmi range and would absolutely love to get in a size 12!! So far ive lost 4 stone 9.5lbs and got another 1 stone 3.5lbs until i hit the overweight range of the bmi chart but overall to hit my ideal bmi target of 12 and a half stone i have to lose 8 and a half stone altogether! for now im just using the bmi as a guide but if i get into a fab size 12 before this target ill consider stopping as i dont want to take it too far....:) im over halfway now 4 st 9.5lb down 3 st 11.5lb to go! :) xxx

What size would you I be if I'm 5ft 5.5inches & 11st 7lbs? This is my target & I'm guessing a 14, I'd be happy with that..

Lots of tall girls I'm a short ass compared to you all X

Back