What Exercise Are You Doing?

I'm trying body attack at the weekend for the first time, as I only do combat( love it!)
So I'm hoping it doesn't kill me!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, it's great to read about how many people out there are doing different exercises to get fit :) It's really motivating!

I don't do too much, but I walk for 30 minutes in the morning, do pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga. Slowly building up my strength and stamina. I feel I'm getting stronger everyday, and hopefully will be able to more yoga :)

I'm trying body attack at the weekend for the first time, as I only do combat( love it!)
So I'm hoping it doesn't kill me!! :)

how did attack go?
i do this 4 times a week, i dont find it easy at all, i want to crawl away into a corner whimpering with aches when im done this class lol. could be the instructor though, she works you to your limit, the pushes you to do more

gina_b said:
how did attack go?
i do this 4 times a week, i dont find it easy at all, i want to crawl away into a corner whimpering with aches when im done this class lol. could be the instructor though, she works you to your limit, the pushes you to do more

I never made it in the end. Boo! Did combat instead.
Think I've pulled a muscle in my lower abs. It's killing me!
Combat was GREAT tonight, a real mix if high energy routines from all the best previous releases. I burnt over 830 cals and 12g fat just in the hour I was doing it! :)
Must try attack soon.
It sounds full on though!! Eek!
;-)

its not easy, but its brilliant for burning calories! attack was the first programme i started doing, didnt realise id only chosen the hardest one to start off at until speaking to an instructor. first class i was so confused, but after about 3 classes i got the hang of it :)

Back