What exercise have we done today.

LOL Claire what are you?

We are on EU Darkspear.

My main is a level 80 Frostfire Mage and i also have a level 80 BM Hunter, i don't really use her very much, just for herbing and mining really

We are in a raiding guild and the repair bills are crazy so i need all the G i can get lol

I'm on EU bronzebeard server, non pvp. Got a lvl 73 (i think) DK and a 61ish Warlock. Both horde. Just downloaded the add ons from curse.com so i'll be having a play again when i'm in from work later..

Didn't bother with the cross trainer yesterday but did put extra effort into my weights & sit ups in front of Jon Stewart.

Today will be back on the cross trainer after cycling home, plus a brisk walk to the shops at lunchtime.

Managed to kick myself up the ar*e after work at get down the gym which i'm pleased about as have had a mad day at work running round like a mad woman on something!

Did 5km on treadmill and managed to knock 2mins off my time! Really really pleased with that. Also did some weights.

Legs are a bit sore now..

Yesterday - 20 mins on the bike.

Today - 45 mins at the gym (30 mins cardio, 15 leg weights)

Bren

45 mins at the gym and later a 40 min walk with a friend.

I dun naff all at the weekend, not even my usual walk through the park to the shops. Just couldn't get motivated. I also find it hard to drink enough water at the weekends as well, it's much easier when I'm sat at my desk all day with the bottle in front of me. Oh well, back to being good today, cycle commute, brisk walk at lunchtime to pick up my train tickets for next Monday, then half an hour on the cross trainer when I get in despite the humid heat.

well ive just done 20 mins on threadmill, 10 mins on step machine, 8 lenghts of the pool and sauna and stem room. Playing tennis tonight. I know they are only small amounts in the gym but my body doesnt know whats hit it!! Wont be able to keep it up everyday but 3 times a week should see the flab toning up.

I also stupidly bought a slendertone and have started an hour a day. I didnt realise that they say you should have a small about on flab on your tummy to use this, i have a big spare tyre as that is where i hold all my weight. Is any one in the same position buut saw results? Please say yes lol

I've been really good with my swimming again lately, and did 25 mins breastroke at a fair old pace this afternoon. Knackered now!

SLENDERTONE

I stupidly bought a slendertone and have started an hour a day. I didnt realise that they say you should have a small about on flab on your tummy to use this, i have a big spare tyre as that is where i hold all my weight. Is any one in the same position buut saw results? Please say yes lol

Set my treadmill for a 30 mins powerwalk this morning, but i managed to jog 21 minutes of it. SOOOO pleased with myself.

just housework today I'm afraid!

Slendertone

I will take that as a no shall i?:break_diet:

Yay, managed to drag me ass down the gym this morning.. 5km on the treadmill, knocking a whole one second off my time lol.. then weights..

Claire hasn't done anything today, I think everyone should go over to her thread and give her a slapping the lazy so and so

:D

Ah see that's where you're wrong Jim! Aha, alas i said to myself lolling around in bed will not make you a slim crime fighting machine so i kicked my lardy ass down to the gym and did 5km on the treadmill. Huzzah! Gave the weights a miss but i'm sure there'll be muchos dancing to be had later tonight once i'm ming monged.

LMAO, night on the town then Claire. :D

10 lengths of the pool.. think it's a 25m long one.. not much but ok for me cos im rubbish! topped off with half hr in jacuzzi!

Back