What exercise have we done today.

Oh I do sympathise LM, those videos always seem like a good idea but tend to be rubbish!!

Yesterday: 30 mins cardio - bike and cross trainer. Can't run at the mo as I fell over the other day (stone cold sober too, what an idiot) and grazed my ankle, and running was really hurting it!

Today: 40 mins cardio and abs - up to 40 seconds of plank!

Tomorrow is the last of the 3-day split weights - biceps and back! :)

Today gym x2! First trip 35 mins cardio, second trip biceps & back, and abs workout.

It's the end of week 1 of the 3-day weights split and I'm liking it - but that's with a week off work, don't think it will be so easy when I start the new job tomorrow :sigh:

Oh I do sympathise LM, those videos always seem like a good idea but tend to be rubbish!!

I can't stand the awful witchy woman who presents it and her grating voice and dreaful malevolent grinning henchwomen... ahem. Sorry but I *have* had this video for about 10 years now! Why do they always say "Don't forget to breathe!" all the time, as if I'm suddenly going to stop after 36 years...

Good luck in your new job H!

I have just finished my first yoga class - I really enjoyed it, Im planning to do it once a week and use my treadmill for 35 mins 3 times/wk and do some weights/toning ex.

Im going use me treadmill today fo 35 mins - im building up to jogging for 30mins, at the moment im up to about 21 mins with some walking in between

I've done naff all since Friday, this cold has really floored me. Tempted to call it 'flu, but I know it probably wasn't THAT bad...

Am going to attempt to walk home from work (first day back in), takes about an hour but if I get too knackered I'll hop on a bus.

I went to my yoga class, 1 1/2 hours - its actually really tough!!

35 mins on my treadmill for me today - 22 jogging and 13 walking - alternating bxn the two. Did 2.7 miles.

An hour long walk in the sunshine today pushing the double buggy :)

I gave up my gym membership when the summer ended, so at least I don't feel guilty about not going! I'm doing more natural stuff like running up the stairs two at a time, walking at a fast pace. I also took on a paid extra duty at school, so every second break I am walking around - its an extra half hour walking at least!

Another walk today - 1 hour, and 30 mins on treadmill if I can find the time.

I went for my first ever run! lol
going between power walking and jogging for 35 mins :)

Well done Sammy!
I have been for a 45 min walk this morning and I will use my treadmill this evening for 40 mins and do some weights.

I did the treadmill - jogged for 22.5 mins walked for 10, but I didnt do any weights

Last edited:
Joined a gym yesterday and went for the first time today. Did half an hour on the treadmill (walking and jogging) 10 mins on the bike, 10 mins on the cross trainer and sit ups and free weights :character00115:

Well done curvy - id love to join a gym I just dont have the time at the moment

Yesterday - 50 minute walk and yoga class (1.5 hours)
Today - walk and treadmill

Evening all :)

Gym again tonight on the way home from work. I hour cardio and half hour free weights :angel09:

I did a 40 minute walk (in the rain) and 20 mins on treadmill.

Back