What exercise have you done today?

RachieRoo

Silver Member
Thought I'd start a thread where we can all chat about what we've been up to,share hints and tips and motivate each other...with love and luck from Rachel the couch potato :p

Last edited:
Okay so I'll start. Today my dh and I took the dog out -walked through the forest for an hour. I sooo love walking having a dog is such a great excuse for getting out and about in the fresh air. DH has gone to the pub with the boys now and I just blew up my new exercise ball and did some toning on it with one on the big elastic band things trying to get rid of the bingo wings!!) And I put a really old ab belt I got of ebay about 2 yrs ago on. Going to dance round the living round to eurovision later!! Every little helps! x

Great thread starter Rachie! I really need to get my act together now and start exercising! I have been terrible lately. Going on hols on Wed though and will be going for loads of long walks with OH and the babe! When I come back I hope to start going to aerobics and body max again. Might try and squeeze a Davina workout or two in before I go away. Got so much to do though and I'm sooooo tired. Up again with my little angel last night who is teething!

Ahhh Glammam i remebr those days - my daughter 9 now! You'll probably find yourself rushing around so much at the mo that you will naturally keep the weight off.
I googled starting an excercise regime the other day and one website suggested that if you haven't done any exercise for 3 months to just put on cd and dance your heart out to three tracks per day! Thought that was a really good tip. I bought a really cheap 'old school' club cd which reminds me of going out with the girls in my 2o's so I can boogie round the house to that!!!!

I'm going to be walking more. So instead of buses and tubes, I'll be legging it. I'm also going to be going to the gym, salsa on thursdays, and the 8 minute workout, for arms, tums, buns and thighs.

and the 8 minute workout, for arms, tums, buns and thighs.

Is that a dvd Yas? x

It's a really old american video yeh, but I downloaded it off youtube and uploaded it into my PS3 and follow it like a DVD. They are really good.

Check em out on youtube. It's kinda cheesy, but really good :)

Not a lot for me, been up since 4:40am for work, in work for 12 hours, came home, showered, got my food prepared for work again tomorrow then had supper.

Now updating my calories for today and tomorrow, so none today.

After my holidays I am definitely going to exercise and you can all give me a kick up the backside if I post and say NONE - please.

cooor Mary you're an angel I couldn't do your hours!!! Made me tired just reading that! But okay then and do the same for me please ! x

It's a really old american video yeh, but I downloaded it off youtube and uploaded it into my PS3 and follow it like a DVD. They are really good.

Check em out on youtube. It's kinda cheesy, but really good :)

Will do Yas thanx x

Havent done anything all weekend lol So I need to do either my Coleen DVD tonight or some Wii ready for first refeed WI tomorrow. Have joined local sports centre and am planning on Aquatone Mondays and Thursdays for 45 mins and 30 mins swimming on a Wednesday but lets see if I can stick to it lol :)

I had a day off exercise yesterday so have to get bk on track today. Bought a bike on Friday but has been pouring with rain ever since so it is just sat in the flat collecting dust!
So it's looking like it's going to be a swim this afternoon...

I had a day off exercise yesterday so have to get bk on track today. Bought a bike on Friday but has been pouring with rain ever since so it is just sat in the flat collecting dust!
So it's looking like it's going to be a swim this afternoon...

So we can blame you for all this rain :D

I'm off to do some wii fit right now, i'll be back after lunch :)

Actually Mary it was my boyfriend's birthday last week and I bought him one of those sleep machines that plays different sounds to send you to sleep and wake you up...he has been playing the rain noise constantly so I have been saying that we brought the downpour on ourselves!

Well done yas

Hi Yasmine just spotted you lost two more pounds on refeed . Well done !!. I stayed the same but I was happy enough with that . I think you are more in control of your portions with the calorie counting than i am. I am eating the right things but maybe just too much of them. Will see how this week goes .

Hi Yasmine just spotted you lost two more pounds on refeed . Well done !!. I stayed the same but I was happy enough with that . I think you are more in control of your portions with the calorie counting than i am. I am eating the right things but maybe just too much of them. Will see how this week goes .
Thanks very much :).

I am being extremely careful with my calories, but I have to start bringing them up a little.

Well done for maintaining, I would love to have maintained if I did, that is a great achievement when refeeding :D. Keep up the good work :)

I did a run, some stepping and a swim at the gym so was worth forcing myself along!
Also booked in for a spinning class tomorrow - never done it before, has anyone else?

Back