What Food or items to do use / eat every day on RC

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by iaimtobethin, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am finding i am going through so many onions, mushrooms and Soy Sauce and I am only 4 days into it.

With SW it was apples - up to 10 packs a week for the 5 of us, with me eating 8 packs alone!

Dont each much fruit now, its not worth the calories, would rather save the cals and add to a bigger dinner.:D

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    he he he, I am finding that I am going through tins and tins of tomatoes! I bought 6 tins of 400g!!

4. starbug

starbug Banned

I'm eating salad nearly every day - loads of peppers, sweetcorn, celery, beetroot etc. Not lettuce, though, I don't like it.

Also I have a Mullerlite yoghurt every day as part of the milk allowance, as I don't really like milk and only have a splash on cereal. I drink herbal or fruit teas, so I generally use the resk of the milk allowance calories for other things. The yogurt ensures I get enough calcium.

5. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Salad, Quorn and Tuna. Seem to be going through loads of these at the moment.

I'm sure it will be something different in a few weeks.

6. coachnomad

coachnomad Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.61%)
    Fruit salad with yoghurt for breakfast, salad with Quorn for lunch and stir fry for tea :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.