What happens to your body when you're knocked out of ketosis?

Hi,

Im asking this question:thinking2: because I want to stop myself from ever falling off the wagon.

What happens when you knock yourself out of keto?

How long would it take to get back in?

How would you get yourself back in?

Would you regain lost weight or stop future losses?

Please, be blunt and honest, and tell me what it was like for you if you've ever done this?

Bm2lm xx

Hi,

Im asking this question:thinking2: because I want to stop myself from ever falling off the wagon.

What happens when you knock yourself out of keto?

You're no longer in ketosis so you will feel hungry.

How long would it take to get back in?

It depends on what you ate and how much you ate plus how long it took you to get into ketosis in the first place (and how much water you drink).

How would you get yourself back in?

By sticking to the plan 100%.

Would you regain lost weight or stop future losses?

You would probably regain some lost weight as your glycogen stores would refill. This will quickly come off again as you return to SSing.

Please, be blunt and honest, and tell me what it was like for you if you've ever done this?

It's horrible - don't do it! Sometimes it can take WEEKS/MONTHS for people to get back on track once they've given in to their cravings. It's just not worth it. Ketosis is a lovely state to be in - don't throw it away for the sake of a moment's weakness!

Bm2lm xx

HTH x

I agree-it has taken me almost a YEAR to get back into SS after I chetaed in March 2006!!

Back