what i have been eating..

DAY 51...10/10/08

BREAKFAST...none

LUNCH...chicken in breadcrumbs with salad in pitta and chilli sauce

DINNER..ww mushroom stroganoff

if i feel ok tonight 'pain permitting' i will have a couple of vodka and diet cokes and some choccie, we shall see.

feels like i am forever waiting for the pain to flare up again, it rules your life ! supposed to be taking the kids to butlins a week monday for a week for half term but am scared to go in case i am in agony whilst i am away ! may go to the docs and see if there is anything stronger that they can give me for pain relief as the co codamol do not touch me!

52 days , good on ya nicki ur still keeping ur head with it, and trying, well done :)

Hi Nicki, how are you getting on?

Doing OK. Was away for a week eating badly but keeping active. WI today was relieved to finf my weight still the same. Nicki, don't get too worried about your medical appointment, I believe the procedure will go well. Take care of you! God bless.

as you can see i havent been doing my daily thing of recording what i eat etc...that is becausei barely do eat at the moment, i feel scared to eat because regardless of what i am eating it seems to trigger a gallstone attack and that is whether it is fattening or not, so i have been feeling pretty weak,depressed and tired. just want the op and for this to be over,seems like i will have a long wait though as not in the doctors til next tuesday then have to wait for the useless tw*t to refer me back to the hospital again to see whoever it is that i need to see about getting the op grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dunno how much more of this i can take to be honest

hope everyone is doing ok xxx

just out of interest, has anyone 'blamed' your diet on the stones or whatever else is the prob? BTW, congrats on weight loss and maintenence regimen, pleased to see your weight stayed the same, even with normal foods.

Hi Nicki, sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Would it be possible to make an urgent appointment with your GP so that he knows how much pain you're in and could perhaps speed up the referral? I hope you get the help you need quickly.

Hey Nicki,
that's terrible! Does the doctor have no locum cover???? They can't just leave you in pain!!
You poor thing!

Guen

Hi Nicki, how are you getting on?

had an attack earlier,lasted 5 hours but not to bad now. got to go and see the consultant on the 12th december then be on the waiting list for god knows how long !!

seem to be getting them every couple of weeks at the moment which isnt as bad as i was getting them every few days to begin with but i am in tears every time i get them it is unbelieveably painful i can't describe it but it also makes me get a temperature,shivers,feel sick and generally out of it whilst it lasts then when it is over i feel drained.

as for my weight i havent changed since i started eating on the 21st august and still same size waise etc

just hope this op is sooner rather than later,cant take much more to be honest

hope you are all doing well xxxxx

Oh you poor babe just found your thread, hope you get sorted soon.
Lots of love Janie xx

still haven't received my letter from the hospital to confirm the date, if it is next week '14th' then i have to cancel anyway :-( nobody to look after the kids....so hoping when the letter arrives it says the 28th and that imran will be able to get here from london towatch the kids 'he cant right now as he isnt allowed to walk,broken leg,footie injury,SELFISH SOD' lol

as for my weight i have gained around 5lbs over xmas mainly from alcohol as i didnt eat much in fear of an attack but started healthy eating n no alcohol on sunday and so far so good. will weigh in on monday next week n see if i managed to lose a few lbs,even two would be a good start although when i weighed myself last week i came on the day after 'two weeks late' anyway,enough waffling lol hope ur all good xxxxx

Back