what i have been eating..

Hi Nicki, I'm glad there are a few of us refeeding at the same time -so we can keep each other on the straight and narrow. Guess what, I feel scared to weigh in today as well! Almost certain i've gained weight. Ooooh.....

Hey babe! Hope ur feeling better and feeling slim and healthy! :)
When do u get weighed???? Im getting weighed tomorrow! scary!! xox

DAY 6...26/08/08

BREAKFAST....maintenance bar 'love these'

LUNCH....took kids to sea life centre in birmingham today so just put some cucumber,tomato,rocket,onion,2 pickled onions 'small' and bit of raw chopped mushroom in a little tub with 2 teaspoons of low fat cottage cheese and black pepper with a slice and a half of quorn ham style slices 'ten minutes to eat'

sat outside about an hour after lunch near the canal and had my weight watchers yoghurt with 3 segments of mandarin

DINNER....cod fillet baked in tin foil with black pepper,bit of ginger,red chillies and garlic 'weird i know but tasty' seem to be having that with everything right now !! served the cod in one wholemeal roll with laughing cow very light cheese triangle spread inside to moisten and a bit of onion and cucumber inside 2...made a garlic dip with low fat fromage frais and had 2 little sticks of carrot 'raw' 4 button mushrooms, and a little cucumber to dip into it...was tasty '15 minutes to eat'

and the usual 4 dried apricots with 2 teaspoons of low fat fromage frais and 6 grapes for my pudding

sitting here trying to drink some water as probably only managed one litre today as didnt want to drink 2 much whilst out n about, one cup of green tea and 3 cups of normal tea with skimmed milk

sugar free chewing gum

Last edited:
Nick you are doing sooo well babe! Love reading ur posts xox

hey

thankyou,seems like i am eating loads compared to you lol i am getting paranoid again now eeeeek weighed tomorrow ohhhh nooooo lol i reckon 1 lb on but we shall see 'hopefully not more...

Im sure u will be just fine babe! :) Looking forward to hearing how u go!

Good luck
xoxoxoxox

DAY 7...27/08/08

BREAKFAST...lipotrim vanilla shake with coffee and ice

LUNCH...lipotrim maintenance bar

ww vanilla yoghurt with 3/4 banana chopped up and 5 grapes

DINNER....6oz prawns,low fat sweet and sour sauce,baby corn,6 button mushrooms PLUS some chinese veg 'whoops,ie beansprouts etc' served with 4oz egg noodles 'mailed lipotrim and they said these were allowed instead of pasta '26 minutes to eat'

not going to have any fromage frais n fruit tonight...feel like i had over indulged slightly on the dinner tonight although it was really nice,much healthier and tastier than any chinese takeaway i have ever had !! kids had a few prawn crackers n cashew nuts with theirs, i had one cashew lol but not going to go down that route!

got some nairns oatcakes today and low sugar peanut butter,just in case i get the munchies,thought it would be nice as a savoury evening snack and got some acacia honey 'thanks nictastic for the tip' to drizzle over my natural yoghurt n fruit for a sweeter snack,also got some ryvita,sesame ones although i shouldve got the other ones with two different seeds on them 'they r low gi'

had a naff day with the water again today !! probably only just made one litre ! need to sort myself out, dreading weigh in tomorrow.....

Last edited:
Best of luck with the weigh in tommorow have my fingers crossed for you, Im hoping I will do as well as you when the time comes,

Babe, your menu is full of so much good healthly food - what you are doing is so maintainable - its a good long term healthy way to go - u are doing everything right! I wish u every success and happiness xox

:) i must admit i do love eating healthy, it feels sooooo good to open the fridge door and have all the fresh fruit,veg,salad,fish n chicken etc in there,same in the freezer to be honest lol i am loving the yoghurt that i have,find it really satisfying,compared to half of a chocolate cake that i wouldve eaten in the past followed by crisps or something....hmmmm unbelievable what this diet can help you achieve and it actually works ! if you're ready deep inside to lose the weight and keep it off this diet will work for you, it really does change your tastes for food and helps you to look at it differently,absolutely amazing ! just ordered three low gi books from amazon 2,the rick gallop one,anthony worral thompson and helen foster, i am really liking the sound of this diet with portion control and weighing of meat and fish i can really see it working for me, now i just need to find out exactly what foods are low gi ! be a good start lol

if you want to swap msn address sometime julz let me know, be nice to keep in touch with you, you are a lifetime friend xxxxx

hey babe - i think i have just added you to my msn? im not sure - but hope it worked! u will deffo be fine babe! ur head is in the right place and u are doing everything right! ur an amazing inspiration xox

DAY 8...28/08/08 'MAINTENANCE' lost 1.3lb refeed week,see how it goes this week

BREAKFAST....caramel maintenance bar

lunch...6oz prawns,red chillies,garlic,ginger,black pepper,1 wholemeal pitta, onion,cucumber,mushroom,peppers,lf fromage frais,3 little pickled onions,3 baby gherkins ' 13 minutes' was in a rush to take son to afternoon school'

ww toffee yoghurt with 3/4 banana chopped and frozen yummy

DINNER...ww low fat tikka sauce,5oz quorn chicken style pieces,half a baby courgette and brocolli '3 bits' served with 4oz basmati rice '20 minutes to eat'

4 unsalted cashew nuts

lf yoghurt,6 dried apricots,teaspoon acacia honey,half mandarin

feel like i have been really naughty today'cashew nuts' '2 much salad' but got rest of the week to make up for it

had around 3 litres of water
4 cups of tea with skimmed milk

sugar free chewing gum

Last edited:
nicki26;878749 just ordered three low gi books from amazon 2 said:
3 Amazing books... i have them all.. you will be amazed at the amount of low GL foods x x xYou sound like you are very in control and are doing fab hun xxx

DAY 9...29/08/08

BREAKFAST...choc whip maintenance

LUNCH...maintenance caramel bar

DINNER...2 ryvita, 1 laughing cow light cheese triangle,two tomatoes'baby' sliced cucumber, 2 slices quorn beef slices

half a banana

had about 4 litres of water today, i know the food doesnt look like much but to be honest i have been in agony with my gut ! not tummy ache but in my gut higher up, i think it has maybe stretched 2 much and has got sore and inflamed so going to take it easy and just keep an eye on it but it really was very uncomfortable all day. xxxxxx

still had sugar free chewing gum, friend came round and was trying to get me to have a glass of red wine but i refused, wrong wine to be drinking for a start but to be honest i am to scared to have it plus not really that bothered about drinking right now, plus if i do hve an ulcer or something i dont think drinking red wine will help much lol

Last edited:
Hey babe!

You are doing really well! You must be feeling really in control and thats a brilliant feeling! Hope your tummy gets better soon!

Love ya
julzie
xox

DAY 10...30/08/08

BREAKFAST...choc whip maintenance 'ate half' one banana

somewhere in between here i had a quorn beef slice whilst making the kids lunch as i was running late for my lunch and felt hungry

LUNCH...cod fillet baked in the foil with,chillies,garlic,ginger,lemon,mushrooms,leeks,pepper,onion, served in a wholemeal cob 'with lf fromage frais spread inside' with rocket n watercress,tomatoes,cucumber,2 pickled onions and a baby gherkin '20 minutes to eat'

low fat black cherry yoghurt with 6 cherries chopped inside and frozen with a teaspoon of acacia honey, yummy... just going to read my anthony worral thompson gl diet made simple and have a cuppa

DINNER...maintenance caramel bar

3 dried figs'warm' with low fat greek yoghurt,4 cherries 'left from earlier' and a teaspoon of honey drizzled over the top

IF i get peckish later on i am going to have a ryvita with a bit of low fat soft cheese,cucumber,tomato n pepper but only IF dont want to eat it just for the sake of it

Last edited:
DAY 11...31/08/08

BREAKFAST...maintenance bar

LUNCH...FIVE 'yes 5' oatcakes, 2 slices of quorn beef style slices,cucumber.tomato,laughing cow light cheese triangle,raw mushrooms, spread of peanut butter.

this is the really bad bit, i had planned to have a couple of fig rolls or a couple of jaffa cakes and ended up eating 4 fig rolls and three jaffa cakes which is obviously not good ! i promised myself a treat today but it went slightly wrong,whoops,lets just hope i dont pay the price when i get weighed...had diet coke today aswell and some softmints lol oh and a few spoons of beans,banana,10 grapes. just felt like i was losing it a bit today but also felt that i wanted to eat it, not just eating it for the sake of it but i really enjoyed it, just hope i can sort myself out tomorrow !!

DINNER...3 ryvita,laughing cow light soft cheese,cucumber,tomatoes,little bit of peanut butter or nutella. 2 slices of ham

have only had about 1 litre of water today aswell...reallylet myself down today but not going to be 2 hard on myself, been having major urges /munchies to eat throughout the whole day,think my body is a bit confused at the moment. back on track properly tomorrow i promise !!

Last edited:
Back