what i have been eating..

jaafa cakes - omg i wouldnt trust myself to buy a packet - id have the lot scoffed in 20 mins! lol xx

I popped on the scales at home this morning - wish I could break that habit - and they are saying 2 lbs on. Don't quite get it - must have eaten enough carbs in my off-plan snacking to kick in the glycogen stores again (2 oatcakes, some oatflakes - barely a handful, fingers in the peanut butter (hmm) the 3 wasabi crackers I ate before I threw the pack away)

I know I shouldn't do it but I'm so tempted to just have packs today to try and undo the damage

God - this is more stressful than doing TFR!!

Today - I will only eat what I'm supposed to - honest guv!

Good luck for today Nicki

Carol x

Now I'm on maintenance I'm weighing in once a fortnight so next Weds. Maybe I do need to weigh-in every week to try and keep me on the straight and narrow. Maybe my brain's saying "You've got another week before you weigh so it doesn't matter!"

Be strong!!

Carol x

hey babe! i maintained tooooooooooo :) thats ok for us isnt it! :) if we can maintain every week thats the most important thing for us babe! well done and i hope ur tummy gets 100% better xoxoxoxoxox

DAY 15...04/09/08
'was up a bit through the night with pain in my gut AGAIN'

Nicki26, I've had this twice. What do you think causes it? Is it eating quantities that are now too much for our shrunken stomachs??

maintained my weight this week which i am more than happy about as was expecting to pile it on after my few naughty snacks etc,going to try and be good this week as much as possible and will hopefully maintain again next week xxxx

well done on maintaining. I think one area I really need to be careful in is avoiding the children's snacks. Maintenance is a definite eye-opener: one thing none of us cna ever do agin is mindless eating! I love the fact that we are acutely aware of every bit of food that goes into our mouths!

DAY 16...05/09/08 going to add my meal plans for the day,will add on any 'extras' later, if any..

BREAKFAST...maintenance bar

LUNCH...6oz tuna in brine, peppers,onions,raw mushrooms,cucumber,tomato in low ft plain fromage frais,touch of garlic pepper and lemon served in 1 wholemeal toasted pitta bread AND quarter of a bag of quavers as my sister is here so gave her the rest, otherwise i wouldnt dare open them lol would end up eating them all

low fat yoghurt frozen served with fruit and teaspoon of acacia honey

DINNER...6oz skinless turkey, low fat sweet n sour sauce,baby corn,mushrooms,beansprouts,water chesnuts, 4oz egg noodles AND 6 prawn crackers

i don't plan on having any biscuits tonight because of the prawn crackers i am having with my main meal.

i have had a bit of flapjack today and 2 squares of cadbury dairy milk AND 4 drumstick lollies 'these things r addictive' hmmmm i said to my sister that i am going to have the odd treat at weekends and see where that gets me, have to start somewhere,it isnt like i was never ever going to eat 'naughty' food ever again difference is i have to learn to keep it under control and limit the amount that i have. i have also thrown out most of the goodies from the cupboards as i dont yet trust myself enough, i feel i have a little bit then it goes 2 far and ends up turning into a stuffing my face session which obviously isnt what i want to do.

options hot chocolate 'will add fluid intake later today'

had around one and half litres of water
cup of tea with skimmed milk
cup of green tea
glass of diet cloudy lemonade
6 glasses of diet coke

Last edited:
DAY 17...06/09/08...putting days plan up again, will add any extra and fluid intake later

BREAKFAST...maintenance bar and a banana

1/4 choc flapjack 'had some of my sons'

LUNCH...3 slices of ham, 3 sesame ryvita, tablespoon cottage cheese,cucumber,tomatoes,celery,raw mushrooms,peppers

serving of fruit and a low fat yoghurt

DINNER...maintenance bar

2 nairns ginger oat biscuits with options hot chocolate

fruit and cereal bar

today didnt go to plan at all,went to a party and let my hair down again! i have eaten more than i should of again, tomorrow is a new day,time to get strict with myself ! this is proving to be alot harder than i thought it would be, the reasons why i ate for comfort etc in the first place are still there and i need to deal witht hem fast otherwise my weight is going to become a huge issue and even though i know i shouldnt be eating alot of the things that i am eating i seem to worry about absolutely everything that i put in my mouth which isnt much fun...first few days were so easy and going really well but it has slowly gone downhill, i really need to get motivated to sort myself out and get back on track

Last edited:
hi nicki just wanted to say i think your doing fantastic & your diet seems very realistic to stick to in the long term, which is what it's all about really. well done xx

DAY 17...07/09/08

BREAKFAST...maintenance bar

LUNCH...6oz quorn chicken,low fat korma sauce,chick peas,some mixed veg,had cous cous instead of rice as it is lighter and my tummy is a bit off to say the least lol

lf yoghurt and fruit with tsp acacia honey

DINNER...maintenance bar

lf yoghurt with fruit and tsp acacia honey

NO BISCUITS NO BISUITS NO BISCUITS NO BISCUITS NO BISCUITS
will update fluid intake later and WILL NOT be putting up any extras as i WONT be eating anything else other than what is on my plan for today, i need to promise myself this, i have come to far to throw it all away by over indulging again 'just because i can' i dont want to be fat again, looked like i have already gained 3lb this week and i am not surprised really from the rubbish that i have been eating grrrrr

2 cups of tea with skimmed milk 'with maintenance bar'
2 glasses of diet coke
one cup of green tea
8 half pint glasses of sparkling water
2 500ml bottles of still water

have coped really well today with hunger/cravings, doesnt seem to of bothered me at all, maybe i have got it out of my system. going to put in tomorrows meal plan now, going to do it in advance then stick to it,no extras ! that is certainly the plan anyhow xx

Last edited:
i wouldnt say tough as such,more like just letting the diet go a little bit, i think it is more to do with the fact that i havent had food for so long that i have been craving things left,right n centre ! hopefully it will pass, i am determined not to eat anything that i shouldnt today then just take it a day at a time, i was told to expect this but i didnt think it was going to happen to me as everything was going so well as i wasnt feeling hungry or craving anything then it just went crazy. well i will just see how it goes, otherwise i am going to go to the doctors and ask for advice as the chemist is no good. xxxxx thanks for your support hun

Back