what i have been eating..

DAY 26...15/09/08

BREAKFAST...porridge,chopped banana,2 teaspoons of chopped almonds,one teaspoon of acacia honey

LUNCH...quorn escalope,mixed veg,one portabello mushroom with one laughing cow extra light cheese triangle and cherry tomatoes grilled with garlic pepper

apple

DINNER...maintenance bar

snacked on a little bit of ham,red pepper,celery and tomato when feeling hungry in between meals

yoghurt
smoothie lolly
options hot choccie

11 glasses of sparkling water
1 500ml bottle still water
1 cup of tea with skimmed milk
1 cup of coffee with skimmed milk
1 cup of green tea

Last edited:
Sounds like you are gaining awareness about what makes you eat/drink, I think that can be really tough, but maybe helpful in the long run. big hugs for you xxxxx

DAY 27...16/09/08

BREAKFAST...maintenance bar

pear

LUNCH...going down the road to the cafe for a chicken salad,chicken,one egg,beetroot,cucumber,lettuce,tomato,onion,may have a bit of salad cream or pickle or something'had some branston pickle,was yum'

had some sugar free cherry halls things for my blocked nose,nearly had a choccie bar from shop after lunch as felt like i wanted something sweet but resisted ! very proud, i stood there for ten minutes looking at the nutrition table on the back to see which had the least amount of calories but in the end just decided against it,saturday is my treat night plus got my muller rice later on tonight so can look forward to that.

had couple of slices of ham,one extra light cheese triangle,4 olives,stick of celery,2 tomatoes and some raw mushroom whilst making the kids dinner, i feel i start to get hungry at this time when making their meal but prefer not to eat my maintenance bar til 7-7.30 to stop me feeling hungry later in the evening

DINNER...maintenance bar

8 strawberries and some pear

muller rice
one smoothie lolly

10 glasses of sparkling water 'half pint'
2 500ml bottles of still water
1 500ml bottle of diet coke
1 cup of green tea
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk
1 cup of coffee with skimmed milk
1 cadbury highlights hot choccie

Last edited:
i read this thread every time i log on - you're really an inspiration Nicki x x x

to be honest i am not entirely sure, the lady at lipotrim told me that i can have 2000 a day now that i am on maintenance to maintain my weight but i darent eat that many, on days that i havent had a little slip up i have tried to eat between 1200-1500 a day,so far so good this week i have been maintaining according to boots scales i am exactly the same as i was last tuesday when i weighed myself today. everybody is different though and you may prefer to seek advice from the nurse at your gp's or even your doctor to get a better idea as they may be able to work out more accurately how many cals you need to maintain your weight for your height/build/exercise levels etc etc

good luck xxx

another day gone by, havent felt 2 bad at all today,not felt that hungry,only around the time of making the kids dinner grrrrr, just going to have my hot choccie watch tv for an hour or so then get my head down,been trying to get some early nights in as i feel i have more energy if i have had more sleep and if i am not tired i feel as though i am not as hungry so dont feel the need to snack as much, going to be weighed on friday this week, i do hope that i have managed to maintain it this week as i really dont want to gain again

xxxxxx

Sleep is a good idea I am sure, I read some study the other day about women who didn't get enough sleep and how they gained weight - bizarre I know but I think there is something in it. Since I've been with my bf I've put on weight and I sleep really badly with him because he snores like a lorry!

DAY 28...17/09/08 'can't believe i am still posting this,bet ur all bored lol'

BREAKFAST...porridge,6 chopped strawberries,bit of kiwi fruit,3 teaspoons of chopped almonds,2 teaspoon of acacia honey'felt a bit greedy this morning lol'

had an alpen light cereal bar and a cup of tea foir a snack,wasnt planned but seem to have my hungry head on at the moment

had some ham n cottage cheese 'whoops'

LUNCH...baked cod fillet, roasted courgette,butternut squash and red pepper 'in balsamic vinegar' , some mixed veg, bit of wholegrain mustard

orange

DINNER...maintenance bar 'still my favourite by far'

tesco low fat butterscotch yoghurt or strawberry muller rice
cadbury highlight hot choccie
smoothie lolly
apple

7 glasses of sparkling water
2 500ml bottles of still water
1 glass of diet coke
1 green tea
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk
2 cups of coffee

Last edited:
Nope not bored at all - it's the first thread I read when I log on! Keep telling us what you're eating and how you're doing please!

All sounds good Nicki, are you exercising?

Bren
X

Back