what i have been eating..

Doesnt sound daft at all, just caucious and there's nothing wrong with that.

Try having natural carbs like sweet potato and pumkin before diving into rice and pasta. Also peas, chickpeas and corn are all carbs! I know who thought, well the peas anyway.

XX

Keep up the great work too.

hi hun, i lost 4lb i am 4lb under target weight,been doing maintenance for 4 weeks now, lost 1lb the first week,stayedthe same the 2nd week,gained 2.2lbs last week, lost 2 kgs this week, roughly 4lbs 'bit over' i have cut out alot of carbs this week and diet coke and had quite a bit of water.
OH MY GOD!! Well done - I am so impressed! You were so sure you might have put 1 lb on and you'd done so much better than you thought - what a fabulous feeling!!

Hi Nicki
Your refeed thread is brilliant. It brought me right back there, mood swings and all ...lol.
Just to let u know that you did increadable well on the diet. Fair play to ya. You worked so so so hard and deserve your success.
WELL DONE U.

think the loss yesterday went to my head a little bit, i have been so so so so so naughty today and am now suffering big time! got the trumps and major gut ache eeeeek serves me right, been an ars8hole of a day today,without going into 2 much detail i spent most of the day crying 'few personal problems with the ex that i dont want to go into' i saw this as an excuse to stuff my face literally...felt like i was eating to punish myself at the time,sounds silly i know, think it is time i took a trip to the doctors and got some advice as i obviously have some kind of problem....i feel ok now apart from the tummy ache so hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and i can sort myself out ready for next weeks weigh in though i think i have gained a stone today 'feels like it' anyway enough of my mumbling,hormonal typing for one night xxxxxx tomorrow is a new day,right ? :)

DAY 32...21/09/08 well today i am not feeling well at all so just going to have three meal replacements as dont feel like eating meals.

BREAKFAST...slim fast meal replacement bar

apple and bit of kiwi fruit

LUNCH...lipotrim maintenance bar

DINNER...slim fast meal replacement bar

will try and have a couple of portions of fruit and some raw carrots or something

may have muller rice later,not sure

going to have my two glasses of wine tonight as i didnt have them last night nor did i have any of the other things listed after lunch time because i felt so ill,was laying there shivering with the heating on full blast, my head was burning up big time and i had really bad tummy cramps,woke up still feeling bad today but got splitting headache now,grrrrrrr seems to be one thing after another,getting pretty fooked off with it now

Last edited:
Aww you poor bugger. Hope you feel better soon xx

Get yourself under the duvet, make some hot chocolate and put some girly trash on the dvd babe x.

hi nicki - hope you're ok - food is such a comfort when you have a sh*tty stuff to deal with - don't beat yourself up = you do so so well and are such an inspiration x x keep strong hun! x x

how's it going Nicki? You feeling any better? x x

bit up and down at the moment to be honest,feeling really tired and run down today. i have decided to get weighed once a month now i think,see if i can control my weight that way,will try it for one month and see how it goes.hopefully wont have any big gain or loss in that time,want to stay within 7lbs either way so hopefully will be ok. i am just a bit fed up of worrying about absolutely everything that i put in my mouth and it does get me down,so although i am going to continue with my healthy eating plan as much as possible i am only going to get weighed monthly now instead of weekly.

my hair is also starting to fall out rapidly now and is thinning noticeably lol so nothing going 2 well right now

how are you xxxxx

HI BABE,

Hope ur feeling better? You going to be on msn today... be good to have a chat with u! :)

You seem really in control of everything babe, Im so sorry to hear about ur hair, I hope that stops... it is weird it is happening now???

Look forward to speaking with u again.

xox

bit up and down at the moment to be honest,feeling really tired and run down today. i have decided to get weighed once a month now i think,see if i can control my weight that way,will try it for one month and see how it goes.hopefully wont have any big gain or loss in that time,want to stay within 7lbs either way so hopefully will be ok. i am just a bit fed up of worrying about absolutely everything that i put in my mouth and it does get me down,so although i am going to continue with my healthy eating plan as much as possible i am only going to get weighed monthly now instead of weekly.

my hair is also starting to fall out rapidly now and is thinning noticeably lol so nothing going 2 well right now

how are you xxxxx

Oh no, i was hoping you were feeling better - i've seen other posts about hair falling out but i thought that was actually when you were doing LT. sounds like you are run down - can you get a multi vitamin/cod liver oil/evening primrose oil combo and see if that gives you a boost? you seem to be eating enough veg so it seems really weird. I think a monthly weigh in would be good - you've got room to manoeuvre (can never spell that!) and I can't imagine you getting out of control x x

not the best week for me - lost no weight on saturday but lost inches which confused me no end! x x x

i hope to not get out of control, i may weigh this week just to see whats happening with my weight after my weekend of naughtiness and then just do once a month from then, i just dont want to become obsessed to the point where it is ruling my thoughts as that is what it feels like and it is tiring me out...i know what meals to eat that are working for me, i know what treats i can have etc so will just stick to that as best that i can and weigh in once a month, i will stick to using maintenance products, going to use lipotrim ones for a couple more months i think then just stick with the slim fast ones after that but i am happy just having one meal a day.

hope your weigh in goes better next week, strange how you didnt lose isnt it. xxxxxxxxx

Back