what i have been eating..

Hi Nicki - been catching up (been away for a few days and off again tonight for a few more!!)

Sounds like you are doing really well - despite your personal ups and downs and are maintaining well. I've been bad in the last couple of days - ate an entire pack of falafel yesterday!!! Back on track now - but off to stay with my M&D for a few days in Spain so will see how it goes over there - Mum doesn't really get low-GI, bless her!

Keep it up hun - will catch up when I get back next week

Carol x

Hi Nicki, do you exercise? I'm finding it helps me.

Cool Nicki. I think/know that my tummy/ waist has increased a bit despite my wieght being same. Do you think it is just from being back on food? I'm hoping to keep toning and resistance training to build more lean muscle mass. I feel a bit obsessed with it all at the moment... lol!

it may be the food or the fact that you are exercising so ur building/toning the muscle. it will pay off in the end. i do 100 sit ups in the morning then at night another hundred,some squats for inner thighs /outer thighs and calf muscles and another type of squat for bum,bum raises and do some arm exercises, i walk quite alot throughout the day but dont really do any other type of calorie burning stuff, may have to get out my old dvd,was excellent and hard work but gets your heart pumping and those calories burning lol we shall see, going to see how it goes this week, hopefully if i stick to my treats at the weekend and NO treats throughout the week next week,also no extra carbs ie bread,rice,pasta then i should be ok.it is my birthday on saturday so want to be able to have a few drinks and a meal out without worrying 2 much. you are doing really well though hun,wish i was as motivated as you.

Last edited:
well i seriously need to get back into the swing of things today, seems that i havent really cared at all about what i have eaten these last couple of days,hadnt even thought about anything that i put in my mouth ! been going through alot of crap in my personal life but i can't use that as an excuse, i have been greedy,simple as !

so.....need somebody to give me a kick up the backside before i put another 2lb on this week !! probably already gained that over the last two days but hoping to get my head back into this and be really good this week. i am going to try not to include anything that i shouldnt have this week,may just have a jumbo snack a jack thingy at night with a cuppa for 53 calories,want to try and stay the same this week but may of stuffed that already....

well done nicki, still doing great ,
good on ya hun :D

DAY 42...01/10/08 ''6 weeks eating today''

BREAKFAST...slim fast yoghurt n muesli meal replacement bar 'these are gorgeous,especially dipped in a nice cuppa! definitely taken over lipotrim maintenance bar in my books,going to get all slim fast bars for next week. still prefer the two meal replacements a day.

banana

LUNCH...lipotrim maintenance bar

fruit n yoghurt

DINNER...quorn fillet,butternut squash,red pepper,mushrooms,onion,courgette roasted and some steamed mixed veg

del monte smoothie lolly
fat free/very low cal jelly n fruit

5 glasses of sparkling water
2 cups of tea
1 green tea
1 diet coke in subway

Last edited:
hiya nikki - how you doing? has the hair loss slowed down any? looks like you're back on track babe x x

hair loss is still just as bad at the moment ! quite scarey!

have done really well until today! every time i eat bread it makes me more hungry so i think it is something to be avoided, i went for subway today whilst in town shopping for new clothes so decided to eat that for lunch ! ever since i have felt sooooooooo hungry lol, i am not stressing though,can't be perfect all of the time, good news is that i HAD lost one lb lol until the naughtiness today that is, would imagine i have gained that back in bloatedness !! going out for a chinese and drinks on saturday aswell for my birthday so that should be fun, in for a gain next week i think.oh well, i wont stress over it, i know how to keep it under control now, for me that is cutting out the carbs and sweet treats. xxxxx hope you are ok hun

DAY 2...22/08/08...well today i had...

BREAKFAST...choc whip ''tried summer fruits and orange cream but didn't like them ewwww''

LUNCH...6oz tuna in brine,cucumber,pepper,onion,lettuce,tomato,celery,bit of balsamic, yummy '20 minutes to eat'

DINNER...6oz turkey,mushrooms,onion,pepper,tomato,garlic,pepper all roasted in balsamic vinegar 'can u tell i enjoyed it last night' hehehehe '33 minutes to eat'

had two cups of tea with skimmed milk,black coffee,cup of green tea,1.5 litre sparkling water and 2 litres still water

also had sugar free chewing gum again,yum! so many new flavours out there since i stopped eating...

after lunch today 'about three hours after' i had an awful indegestion feeling,took paracetamol and it eased off after about half an hour or so...

if you're wondering why i am timing how long it takes me to eat it is really just for me to keep an eye on it, i used to eat way 2 fast and have been making this meal even though quarter the size of a meal i wouldve eaten before 'if that' last as long as i could...

behind my ears are sore from chewing lol
Just wondering were you told it's ok to have chewing gum ? I was told not to have chewing gum and I would love to have something to chew on !!

Back