What is everyone doing for Christmas?

dancingqueen1987

Operation Fight the Fat!
Apologies if this has already been done but I was wondering what everyone is doing for Christmas... are you sticking to the plan on Christmas day or having it as a day off?

I was thinking of having christmas eve night and christmas day off - is that too naughty? Boxing day we usually have cold meats and salad so that should be pretty good.

Whats everyone else planning on doing?

breath, jokes!
I am planning on being good Christmas eve, day off probably with planned some good goodies but this year not going OTT with the amount I eat as it really effects me after. Espcially as I have got IBS. It makes me feel **** and does not help with my mental health problems. I also it is quite stastisifying to use fleci-syns and feel in control even though you allow some leanance.

Anyhow I am also having Boxing Day as a flexi-day and back on the wagon on Hoilday Monday :)

I am having 3 days totally off plan though the way I cook for everyone has changed so Christmas day will not be to bad.

Boxing day is another matter as I am doing a really retro meal for 8 of us with beef wellington and black forest gateau being just 2 of the things on the menu.

I am at target and have stayed there for several weeks now so I think I can pull back anything I put on.

I will be not far off plan tbh as again the way I cook things now makes the meal more SW friendly anyway :)

I will no douby indulge in some naughties, like sauces & of course chocolate, but Its one time of the year & I will enjoy myself without thinking..................oh can I have that on todays plan?? Or how many syns??? I won't go over board though, well I will try not to ;)

It is only once a year and as I have spent the morning making chicken liver pate, my pate is made with chicken livers, bacon, onions, red wine, brandy and cream...really low cal lol, and cream of onion soup and tasting as I cook and then sampling, I think I am way over my syns this early before Christmas. I am not going to beat myself up over it. I am going to enjoy then draw a line under it and start again.

Back