What is everyone eating today?

L, Chicken and veg soup
D, Beany bacony casserole and rice with a naughty cherry pie pudding and vaillia custard (but did walk four miles for it as a treat)

Am taking it extra easy today as have a craving for fish!

I've had a banana and some melon for breakfast

Lunch will be sardines with crackerbread and salad and probably a yoghurt

Evening meal will be 2 bowyers sausages and baked potato and veg

Have made a scan bran pineapple cake so some of that I'm sure and not sure what other snacks am having round these meals as am popping to Asda so will see what takes my fancy!

Today's one of those scary unpredictable days as I'm going out for lunch AND weighing in tonight so I'm on pins!!LoL! For brekkie I had a 2 egg omlette and 2 leftover duck & hoisin pancakes from last night- whoops, that's 3 syns gone just like that, but they were winking at me from the fridge shelf!! At least I've saved my HEXs for later- a bit of bread or cheese with my lunch! And still plenty of syns left for the week!X

Can't decide if I'm having a RED or EE day today. Luckily, breakfast and lunch id fine for both, just depends if I want potatoes for tea or not???????

B: 28g Porridge oats with milk (HEX), blueberries and splenda
L: M&S stewing steak, clemantine, WW yoghurt
D: salmon, stir fry veg (broccoli, sugar snap peas, baby corn, pak choi, mushrooms, onion

todays breakie for me was A LARGE flat mushrooms, baked beans, Several slices of ham, and scrambled egg.

Todays Lunch is Souper Speedy Soup, a reciepe from class

Todays Tea is going to be Loverly Free chicken Curry

Brekkie - 2 quorn sausages, fry light egg, baked beans & mushrooms.
Lunch - Jacket potatoe, cottage cheese, cue & red onion
Dinner - wholemeal spaghetti, homemade tomato sauce, onion, garlic, mushroom, herbs with a tuna steak.
Snacks - HEX's, fruit, liquorice.

Today:

B - apple and apple Alpen Light
L - ham salad, Walkers baked (5.5 syns), clementine
D - not sure yet

S (so far) - Freddo

Did some lovely lamb steaks in balsamic vinegar last night, with salad and SW chips. Yummy.

I roasted some veg last night, peppers, mushrooms, aubergine, onions and have just mixed them with an Uncle Bens Express Mushroom Rice pouch - it's delish and there is loads of it :)

I had a couple of Alpens and Activia yogurts for breakfast with a banana and a backed potato with sweetcorn for lunch. Not sure what dinner will be yet...

Back