What is your exercise plan for the week??

My plan for the week:

Monday - exercise bike for 30 minutes
Tuesday - Zumba (if my foot is up for it)
Wednesday - rest day (by the time I get in after WI and eat it is gone 9pm)
Thursday - exercise bike for 30 minutes
Friday - rest day
Saturday - no idea, will be in Cambridge
Sunday - exercise bike for 30 minutes

Oooh great thread. Here's mine.

Monday - gym
Tuesday- rest (weigh in )
Wednesday - gym
Thursday- rest
Friday- gym
Saturday - gym
Sunday - gym

Looks bit boring but I'm going to mix up the gym workout a bit.

Scorpiolady2710 said:
:happy096: I'd love to try spinning but people say it hurts your bum after a while...is this true? :rolleyes::confused:

spinning is brilliant! Can burn about 450 Cals per class. And yep, the first couple of classes are a bit tough on the bum (and the inner thighs - the bf had a few questions for me when he spotted the bruises....!) but you soon get used to it. Also good if ur not too fit as you control the resistance so can ease off if you need to x

I am cream crackered, did my six mile cycle and zumba and even walked home from work-i will sleep like a baby tonight!! hope everybody had an energetic monday xx

I spent about 4 hours playing Just Dance on the Wii yesterday. I ache A LOT today but hopefully it'll be worth it! I'm going to try and do an hour or so nearly every day as I find it's really fun and makes me use my whole body to work up a sweat!

Firstly re: Spinning I found it ok in my bumand I weighed 18 however my knee couldn't cope at all!

Monday: I work with a learning disabled teacher and I do all the dancing/leaping about like an idiot plus the action songs so a good active hour!
Tuesday: I did C25K week one ( I stick at week one because of my knee) 30 mins
15 mins kettlebells
5 mins fast cycling (running late should have been 15)
Wednesday: working 15hrs/rest day
Thursday: working odd shift so rest day
Friday: C25K w1, 20 mins kettlebells/weights 15 mins interval cycling
Saturday: going to try rowing machine, more kettlebells and some core work, c25k w1
Sunday: C25k w1, kettlebells, cycling

Im going to start the couch 2 5k app on my iPhone.

Let day 1 week 1 and so on commence :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
Im going to start the couch 2 5k app on my iPhone.

Let day 1 week 1 and so on commence :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good for you! One day I'll move onto week two lol!!

Monday - rest
Tuesday - Pilates
Wednesday - spinning
Thursday - rest
Friday - gym
Saturday - rest
Sunday - spinning (followed by sauna and steam) :D

just back from zumba-legs are like jelly:) keep up the good work everybody!! xx

Really trying to up my exercise this week and am aiming for the first week towards my Silver Body Magic Award. My exercise plans for this week are as follows:

Wednesday: Zumba (Wii) - my first attempt and managed about 40 minutes, great fun!

Thursday: Zumba (Wii) - I'm addicted, going to have another go tonight! Hoping for about 20-40 minutes.

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Just Dance (Wii) - Hoping for 30 minutes or so.

Monday: Just Dance (Wii) - My last chance to get in some Body Magic before WI tomorrow night. Aiming for 30+ minutes.

Tuesday: Rest (WI night)

This is just a rough idea, and may change throughout the week, depending on what activity I feel like doing :)

Back