What is your exercise plan for the week??

I think my week's exercise has just got a whole lot more... exercisey. we now no longer have a car, hubby is commuting to work by train, minime's bike needs a valve fixing and so me and minime are doing everything on foot or by bus.
hey. it's good for my bum at least! but my dodgy hip is killing me, my feet hurt like hell and my knees feel like they're going to give way.

Saturday - Gym
Sunday - 6 mile walk & Swim
Monday - Disco Fever or walk
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - 3 mile walk

Well I should be doing:

Mon gym 1 hour (can't have to collect daughter from Aylesbury Uni and look at flats.) and eating out bit don't know where yet.
Tuesday:- Will do Zumba
Wednesday:- Gym (have training after work so may go for a run depends on time, if its canceled will stay to gym)
Thursday :- went to a running shop in town ad they do weeekly beginners classes so going to that, they usually do about 3km.
Friday:- definetly the gym.
Sat:- roller disco after shopping for about 1 hour
Sunday:- possible run about 2 miles.

Bad week as lots going on with work and home getting in the way. Will need to be good as can't weigh in on Mon eve.

Well had a migrane on Tuesday so never managed to get to Zumba.
Training on Wednesday was canceled but did get to go to the gym so made upo for missing Tuesday.
Thursday went to the running club and completed the 3k run very well and will be going next week.
Friday will be staying to the gym.

Hoping to lose 2lb this week to get my 4 1/2 stone award. Will keep you posted

Well done everyone - brilliant

I want to get back into exercise i already pay dd for gym went last week first time in months felt awkward, no-one spoke - I said hello - I need to boost confidence feel v large so got out all DVDs n wii fitness ones to choose from (we have a few!) I have wii Zumba but can't seem to follow it - lol - I work full time - any suggestions for best wii or DVD greatly appreciated, I have started walking weekends need weekday support. Thank you xx

Brave the gym again hun, you can do it! My gym isn't very chatty either - everyone just goes, does their class/workout and leaves but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I quite like it actually, gives me time out from work and thinking in general. Dont be put off, it's just a matter of doing something you enjoy x

Wii - I love Just Dance! The music choice is great and you can't do it wrong as long as you're jumping about (I have zero coordination!) but get points if you do get it right. I got mine in Asda pre owned section for about a tenner which was a bargain! Let us know how you get on x

Im thinking of buying wither zumba or just dance for the wii for my sister, who is also on SW but hates any form of exercise-which would you recommend?? Think im going to play squash tonight-legs are still a bit sore from zumba so it should be interesting :)

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Brave the gym again hun, you can do it! My gym isn't very chatty either - everyone just goes, does their class/workout and leaves but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I quite like it actually, gives me time out from work and thinking in general. Dont be put off, it's just a matter of doing something you enjoy x

Wii - I love Just Dance! The music choice is great and you can't do it wrong as long as you're jumping about (I have zero coordination!) but get points if you do get it right. I got mine in Asda pre owned section for about a tenner which was a bargain! Let us know how you get on x

Thank you, my daughter has just dance, I have re-packed my gym bag I am going to try on Sunday am again you are right I think I just felt uncomfortable - thank you I will do this with the support on here. Xxx

Jo43 said:
Thank you, my daughter has just dance, I have re-packed my gym bag I am going to try on Sunday am again you are right I think I just felt uncomfortable - thank you I will do this with the support on here. Xxx

Ahh go you! And make sure you plan ahead what ur going to do - I hate standing there like an idiot looking around when everyone else seems to know exactly! X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Ahh go you! And make sure you plan ahead what ur going to do - I hate standing there like an idiot looking around when everyone else seems to know exactly! X

Top advice!
I've got a page per day diary, I list what I want to do and tick it off, in the gym!

Best thing to wear at the gym......a big smile!

I will plan and wear a smile - thanks ladies, my husband was surprised at my reaction as I used to go 3 times a week and I was bigger then !! Xx

So last week was kind of pathetic exercise-wise, so here's a more realistic plan for next week:

Mon - Friday: 35 minute walk at lunch. Weather looks to be reasonable next week so this shouldn't be a problem.

Fri: off
Sat: Zumba - Activate (45 minutes)
Sun: Zumba - Tone (30 minutes)
Mon: Zumba - Exhilarate (50 minutes, I think)
Tues: off
Wed: Zumba - Tone (30 minutes)
Thurs: Family basketball

from tomorrow

Saturday 5 mile+ walk + 5 mile+ cycling
Sunday 5 mile + walk + 5 mile+ cycling
Monday 1.5 mile walk + 2.5 mile + cycling
Tuesday 1.5 mile walk + 2.5 mile+ cycling
Wednesday 1.5 mile walk + 2.5 mile+ cycling
Thursday 1.5 mile walk + 2.5 mile+ cycling
Friday 1.5 mile walk + 2.5 mile+ cycling

Apart from weekends, has to be fitted in at lunchtime and cycle AFTER work:(

Next weeks is...
Monday: Dance like a loon at work lol
Tuesday: 15hr shift+sleep in but I'll do some core work.
Wednesday: Hour Gym after work Treadmill for 3km, Kettlebells, and 2km cycling
Thursday: 45 mins Stretch and Tone followed by 45 mins Zumba (first time for both I must be mad)
Friday: Treadmill, kettlebells and cycle (if I can move lol)
Saturday: Cycling after work
Sunday: Treadmill and kettlebells and cycling (depending on time as don't want to be late for Church).

Sunday - run c25k w1 or Xbox kinect fitness/Zumba
Monday - gym
Tuesday - yogalates
Wednesday - weigh in 7pm might hit gym in morning
Thurs - gym
Friday - gym
Sat - rest day

Sun. Gym, treadmill (c25k w3 maybe) bike
Mon. Gym c25k or 30ds day 9
Tue. Double spin class booked. Nervous.
Wed. Rest day
Thu. Gym c25k or 30ds