What one key item of clothing will you buy when you get to goal?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
I often get asked why i am so determined this time round and i just wondered if anyone else had a similar goal...

I have always told my friends and family that one day, i would be the business woman in the chanel suit, 5" stiletto's and carrying a briefcase....

Now i have been saying this longer than i care to admit, and i have now told my DH (poor man) that when i get to goal, that i want that dream....my Chanel suit!

Slighty terrified as they are rather expensive....so i'm starting to save now!

So what one key item are you lusting over until you get to goal? and wil lyou be allowed to buy it? lol ;)

xxxxxx

Nothing as extravigant as that!!
I just want a size 10 pair of river island jeans!!

Just one?

I will buy myself a new corset, because vain as it sounds, I will look amazing at goal and in a corset.

At this rate I will need a corset to stop over-inflation of head.

i've always said i wanted a pair of batty riders or daisy dukes (really short shorts) to be worn with stilletos and a halterneck ahh better get a move on before i'm 2 old!

how much does a Chanel suit go for? What a fab idea.

Not sure if it counts as I already have some but will buy another pair of seven jeans when we visit Paris at the end of the year! I want one dark wash pair of jeans and I have a lighter wash already. Two perfect pairs of jeans looking amazing. To be able to go into a parisiane shop and know I can fit into them will be priceless.

I want to go into Karen Millen and try on all the dresses and spend ages choosing one to wear to HB's christmas work do :D:D:D:D in a size 10. I can't wait! I am going to walk into that party and everyone is going to say "I can't believe how much weight you've lost". Last year I was in a size 18 Laura Ashley dress and I looked like the prow of a ship...

Might have a look at a corset or two myself!

I also want to get a really good pair of skinny jeans and wear them with knee high boots - jeans tucked in...

Just one?

I will buy myself a new corset, because vain as it sounds, I will look amazing at goal and in a corset.

At this rate I will need a corset to stop over-inflation of head.

That made me chuckle! Not vain at all i dont think

Hmm - my goal item - probably just a shortish dress, and various nice going out dresses. Im sick of being the cubby one if jeans and a top with sleeves on a night out, i want to flash some flesh, and not be boiling in busy bars as im too covered up.

eyeontheprize....i have NOOOOO idea! God help me! thinking a LOT though! EEK!

Might have to re-evaluate my goal to a different designer suit if they are too expensive (becuase if they are then it will only sit in my wardrobe out of fear of getting it dirty! lol)

Loving the jeans idea as well actually.....Hhhmmmm

xx

have a look at seven for all mankind jeans on net a porter, they are fabulous and true to size. They make your bum look amazing!

If you want a Chanel, get a Chanel! Go for it love. You deserve it! X

You only live once

No keeping things for best
No I'll do it tomorrow

If its within your reach then do it. If its not, then sneak up on it until it is within your reach!

Gads I'm positive today!

lexie I love it! X

41sl2hfzRwL._SL210_.jpg

Nah just some nice fitting t shirts, I still buy stuff bigger than I need.

Size 10 jeans that aren't tight!!That's been my ultimate aim for a loooong time.

For me it's a designer leather jacket! I have always wanted one but fluctuations in my size have held me off! Lol at Badger's mankini!!!

Two things specifically - a really, really, REALLY good pair of jeans (will check out the 7 for all mankind ones I keep seeing recommended!) and a short, flippy, flirty christmas party dress instead of 'damage limitation' dresses - with sleeves, long, black, usually the only one in the shop that fits.

Oh boy am I looking forward to that.

I don't want to buy anything, I just want to fit into Some size 12 Calvin Klein jeans that fit me 8 years ago and cost me over £150. They hang in my wardrobe and I look at them everyday!

Thats a toughie to choose. I would like a personal shopper to help me, i walk round stores and just have no idea what i like as i have spent so long in straight leg trousers with baggy tops. I'm going to Paris in October and i am so going to have something nice from somewhere. Going to Disneyland with friends so hoping the dads will do a day in the park with the kids and let the mums going shopppppingggg!!
mx

Back