What one key item of clothing will you buy when you get to goal?

right will we be getting goal piccys of badger in his mankini???

I want to be able to go into jane norman and just choose something and know it will fit.

Ideally pencil skirt, fitted top and long boots.

oh yes, the perfect pencil skirt! Lovely.

I want a little black dress. Since I was about 20 I wanted one of them and felt too fat for it then at about 8st! But at 46 I could get away with being a wee bit lumpy in it or just wear a corset. I'd just love a really plain, clingy, strappy knee length black dress.

I want a really soft, well made leather jacket that doesn't look like it would recover the sofa when I take it off. Plus well fitting, non stretch jeans in a size 12. I can't wait!!

I want to be able to wear a pair of really high red heels without feeling like I'm going to wobble off them because I'm too fat. Not sure about what clothes but think the idea of a personal shopper is a good one.

right will we be getting goal piccys of badger in his mankini???

Your wish is my command! Sorry Badger :D

BadgerMankini.jpg

Jim - you have too much time on your hands. Far too much time... :D

Mankini is amazing! :D
Haven't really thought about clothes - to be honest, I still can't get my head around the idea that I would ever look good in anything! But I guess a beautiful classic fitted shift dress or something like that for work - I love the Chanel suit idea, but think that might be out of my price range - just so that I can feel elegant and not worry about sitting in the front at a conference and having people behind me think how huge my backside is, or having to always wear cardigans even when it is boiling so nobody sees my hideous arms. And to not have that horrible line where tights cut into your stomach and make you look even lumpier. Hmm, maybe I have thought about it after all!:eek:

I'm with Broxi. I would love to look good in a LBD. I thought I was too overweight when I was younger.....I was in a size 10!

Thats a toughie to choose. I would like a personal shopper to help me, i walk round stores and just have no idea what i like as i have spent so long in straight leg trousers with baggy tops. I'm going to Paris in October and i am so going to have something nice from somewhere. Going to Disneyland with friends so hoping the dads will do a day in the park with the kids and let the mums going shopppppingggg!!
mx

I would like a personal shopper too, ideally Gok Wan but will probably have to settle with the instore debenhams lady! :D

Back